Louisiana mother claims hoverboard exploded, started fire00:42
A Louisiana woman says that when her son plugged in his new hoverboard to recharge it, sparks shot out and set the room on fire. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says there have been no reported injuries related to hoverboard fires.
How smart mirrors are changing fitness routines at home04:15
Razr reboot? Motorola’s flip phone to make a comeback01:19
Best of Consumer Electronics Show: Tech in fashion, beauty and more03:45
How Transcend Air hopes to shape the future of commuting02:57
Meet Woebot, the therapy robot who’s ready to listen03:47
Safety gadgets: Former Secret Service agent’s tech for self-defense04:08