Sign up for the TODAY newsletter
You have successfully subscribed to the TODAY newsletter.
Subscribe now and get trending stories, celebrity news and all the best of TODAY.
Here’s how to make sure your rental home is safe from carbon monoxide and fire
Investigators say it was likely carbon monoxide poisoning that killed an Ohio family in their vacation rental property in Mexico. The tragic loss has many wondering how they can make sure their rental property is safe. NBC’s Jeff Rossen shares his tips, including traveling with a carbon monoxide detector.
How to keep your family safe from gas explosions03:49
Jeff Rossen demonstrates safety tools to help college kids stay safe04:54
Are Uber and Lyft drivers putting kids at risk? Rossen investigates05:04
Rossen Reports Kids: 4 things children should do if they get lost03:59
Rossen to the Rescue: Emotional giveaway to Hurricane Harvey victims 1 year later07:05
Is a summer sale really a ‘sale’? Jeff Rossen investigates04:46