Sign up for the TODAY newsletter
You have successfully subscribed to the TODAY newsletter.
Subscribe now and get trending stories, celebrity news and all the best of TODAY.
Here’s how to make sure your rental home is safe from carbon monoxide and fire
Investigators say it was likely carbon monoxide poisoning that killed an Ohio family in their vacation rental property in Mexico. The tragic loss has many wondering how they can make sure their rental property is safe. NBC’s Jeff Rossen shares his tips, including traveling with a carbon monoxide detector.
Injured father warns of e-cigarette battery explosions03:15
Pool safety: What parents need to know06:09
Beware dangerous ‘flood cars’ that can look like new04:46
FBI wants you to reboot your router: What you need to know02:12
Uber’s new security feature connects you directly with police in an emergency04:39
These new gadgets will keep your kids safe at the beach or pool10:10