Here’s how to make sure your rental home is safe from carbon monoxide and fire03:57
Investigators say it was likely carbon monoxide poisoning that killed an Ohio family in their vacation rental property in Mexico. The tragic loss has many wondering how they can make sure their rental property is safe. NBC’s Jeff Rossen shares his tips, including traveling with a carbon monoxide detector.
Rossen Reports: Can new device detect peanuts in food?04:44
Rossen Reports: How new DNA tech can help get stolen items back04:18
Rossen Reports: Uber vs. Lyft, which one is cheaper and faster?03:47
Rossen Reports: How to stay safe if stranded during a storm04:08
Rossen Reports exclusive: Your first look at faster TSA screening technology02:50
Can you taste the difference between boxed and expensive wine?05:51