Here’s how to make sure your rental home is safe from carbon monoxide and firePlay Video - 3:57
March 27th, 2018
Here’s how to make sure your rental home is safe from carbon monoxide and fire
Investigators say it was likely carbon monoxide poisoning that killed an Ohio family in their vacation rental property in Mexico. The tragic loss has many wondering how they can make sure their rental property is safe. NBC’s Jeff Rossen shares his tips, including traveling with a carbon monoxide detector. More on this story here.