California man burned from e-cigarette pocket explosion00:36
A California man was shopping in a television warehouse when suddenly his e-cigarette exploded in his pocket. He said he felt a shock, and the next thing he knew, his leg was burning. TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie reports.
Retired police officer saves toddler wandering into busy street00:35
Patient steals ambulance, leads police on high-speed chase00:25
Drivers chase cash on New Jersey highway after armored truck spills bills00:25
Pilot survives military plane crash off Hawaii coast01:39
Watch: Clumsy Santa Claus falls over boat when delivering gifts00:34
Video shows wild police chase ending in car crash00:19