5-year-old girl temporarily paralyzed by a tick bite
A mom from Mississippi took to social media to share a frightening ordeal: Her 5-year-old daughter was temporarily paralyzed by a tick bite. NBC News medical contributor Dr. Natalie Azar joins TODAY to explain.
What’s the safest way to cook a Thanksgiving turkey?03:35
Reducing your risk of Alzheimer’s: what one Greek island shows us04:30
Inside Evryman, a movement to get men to share their feelings09:35
Kathie Lee Gifford tries out a new laser skin treatment03:50
Is ‘Juuling’ safe? What’s really inside the popular e-cigarette06:00
Should your kid get the flu shot every year? TODAY answers your medical questions03:36