That’s right: The budget-friendly retailer is branching out into matrimonial apparel and accessories, with the new wedding shop serving up special-occasion style for less. In addition to gorgeous gowns, you’ll also find bridal accouterments — bags, shoes and jewelry, as well as mother-of-the-bride and bridesmaid dresses. There’s even a dedicated gift and decor section.
As far as frocks are concerned, the shop stocks array of sizes (including plus), a rainbow of colors and tons of different silhouettes. Expect to see coveted brands like Nouvelle by Amsale, Violets & Roses and Teri Jon.
Ready to get shopping? Below are some of our favorite aisle-worthy finds from the new bridal collection.
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
1. Lotus Threads Hand Beaded Floral Gown, $200, T.J. Maxx
2. Terani Couture Plus Lace Gown With Long Cape, $230, T.J. Maxx
3. Nouvelle by Amsale Organza Tiered Ball Bridal Gown, $200, T.J. Maxx
4. JS Collections Embroidered Organza Gown, $80, T.J. Maxx
5. Basix Black Label Beaded Floral Skirt Gown, $200, T.J. Maxx
6. Violets & Roses Lace Bridal Gown, $80, T.J. Maxx
7. Teri Jon Off the Shoulder Long Gown, $150, T.J. Maxx