Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
While it may take a village for some stars to get ready, TODAY's Tamron Hall does it in a snap every morning — without any professional help.
Tamron invited TODAY Style into her dressing room to take a sneak peek at her morning beauty routine, chat about her favorite stylish stars and learn her favorite tricks and products. (Hint: Snickers are involved.)
Watch as she shares a few makeup, hair and fashion secrets before heading out to Studio 1A.
And while she's never afraid to try an unconventional product — like, say, a toothbrush for her hair and eyebrows — Tamron relies on five essential beauty products to complete her everyday look.
Shop her favorites below!
1. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finished Pressed Powder, $38, Sephora
2. Eve Pearl HD 40:60 Dual Foundation, $58, Eve Pearl
3. Eve Pearl Ultimate Face Compact in “Timeless,” $42, Eve Pearl
4. MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in “Gold Deposit,” $33, Mac Cosmetics
5. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette, $54, Urban Decay
When it comes to her hair, Tamron likes to keep it short and simple — despite what anyone else might think or say. Watch how she has learned to stay true to herself.
This article was originally published on Oct. 17, 2016 on TODAY.com.