It's finally here.
After months of speculation, the release of a look book, and weeks of strategizing about what to buy, the Vineyard Vines for Target collaboration officially hit stores and the Target website on Saturday.
The limited-edition collection consists of more than 300 pieces spanning across apparel, swimwear, accessories, pet, home and outdoor. It even includes some firsts for Vineyard Vines — like tableware and games— ranging in price from $2-$120 (with most items under $35).
“We created Vineyard Vines for Target to bring people together to celebrate moments that make summer so memorable," Target's Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising Officer, Mark Tritton, said in a press release. "The limited-edition collection features the classic style that Vineyard Vines is known for, along with Target’s continued focus on value, design and innovation."
From breezy clothing staples and chic carryalls to all the party-ready decor you could imagine, read on for 15 items we're adding to our carts.
- 1. Women’s Ruffle Midi Dress, $35, Target
This crisp dress is casual enough for the beach, yet chic enough for all of your entertaining needs. We also love how the striped belt adds a pop of color and definition.
- 2. Straw Beach Bag with Whale Fob, $40, Target
Tote your essentials in style with this striped straw bag, which features a removal whale fob and wave-patterned lining.
- 3. Women’s Off-the-Shoulder Short-Sleeve Bardot Top, $25, Target
This carefree, off-the-shoulder top comes in both basic white and a striped pattern. Dress it up with the Women’s Striped Mini Skirt or down with your favorite pair of jeans.
- 4. Women’s One-Piece Swimsuit, $35, Target
The standard one-piece gets a playful update in this mini whale print style, featuring a peek-a-boo back and ties at the shoulders for a custom fit.
- 5. Men’s Gingham Long Sleeve Woven Button-Down Shirt, $30, Target
This lightweight gingham button-down is prime for the occasional pool party or post-beach barbecue. Scoop up a pair of navy shorts to complete the look.
- 6. Men’s Striped Shorts, $25, Target
The classic chino short is reinvented in this two-toned, Independence Day-friendly style (the fabric contains added spandex for easier mobility during those impromptu bean bag tosses).
- 7. Toddler Girls’ Short Sleeve School of Whales Crewneck Dress, $18, Target
This ruffled, whale-patterned shift dress is as cute as they come — perfect for the little frill-seeker in your life.
- 8. Toddler Boys' Fishbone Short Sleeve Woven Button-Down Shirt, $12, Target
Ringing in at just $12, this adorable fishbone button-down goes with just about anything.
- 9. Striped Throw Blanket, $30, Target
Update your beach house with this striped throw (and be sure to keep it on hand for breezy summer nights).
- 10. 14” Lobsters Wooden Enamel Serving Bowl, $35, Target
Make a statement with this lobster-patterned bowl, which has an enamel coating for quick cleaning and can be used to serve up just about anything your guests desire.
- 11. Whale Throw Pillow, $25, Target
This is another one of those easy, charming pieces that can transform a room. Pair it with the striped blanket and other pillows from the collection for even more impact.
- 12. Island Scene Portable Beach Chair, $45, Target
Escape with this island-themed beach chair, which has a built-in pillow for added comfort and a cup holder for stowing your refreshment of choice (magazine not included).
- 13. Vineyard Whale Print Beach Towel, $25, Target
Dry off with this plush, whale-patterned beach towel, which comes in complementary patterns for the whole family to enjoy.
- 14. 6’ Rough Seas Beach Umbrella with Drink Holder, $50, Target
Protect yourself with this wave-patterned umbrella. Like the beach chair, it comes complete with drink holders for added convenience.
- 15. Pink Whale Collapsible Wagon, $100, Target
Last, but certainly not least, tote your beach essentials Vineyard Vines-style with this navy, pink whale-printed wagon. Not only is it spacious, but it's collapsible for easy storage.
For more style recommendations, check out:
- 10 innovative wardrobe staples that make getting ready easier
- This $24 Amazon maxi dress lived up to the hype
- 11 best summer sandals for women