Get Stuff We Love
Setting romance aside, one of the best ways to spend Valentine’s Day is to celebrate the idea of love with your kids. Start the day with an adorable, heart-themed present and encourage your little ones to spread the love. Selecting a special trinket for your child is always a joy, and here are some of our favorites.
1. BabyLit Valentine Set, $60, juniperbooks.com
Build your baby’s library with this beautiful set of timeless tales reimagined as educational tools.
2. Heart Hat, $34, oeufnyc.com
Wool heart patches provide extra warmth for baby’s ears.
3. Angel Dear Pair and a Spare 3 Piece Blanket Set, $37, amazon.com
An adorable “lovey” is sure to offer comfort for your little one. Note: The feeling of "security" comes with knowing you have two backups on hand.
4. Bannor Toys Heart Shaped Wooden Rattle, $20, etsy.com
This rattle-meets-teether is soothing and sophisticated. Personalize yours for an extra special touch.
5. Globe Trotters Paris Cloth Block, $25, barneys.com
Share your love of travel with this adorable block that's soft to the touch.
6. Plastic Heart Outline Clip, $5, helloshiso.com
Let your love literally go to their heads with these heart-shaped hair clips.
7. Heart Memory Game, $30, pinholepress.com
Playing this personalized version of Concentration will help create wonderful new memories for you and your tot.
8. Kids Pajama Set Hearts, $65, robertarollerrabbit.com
Sweet dreams are pretty much unavoidable with these darling PJs.
9. Sparkling Heart Sunglasses, $12, gap.com
Budding movie stars and mini fashionistas will adore these sparkly shades.
10. When an Elephant Falls in Love by Davide Cali, $15, chroniclebooks.com
Reading together about a quest for connection will automatically strengthen yours.
Girls and boys
11. Story Box: Create Your Own Fairy Tales by Anne Laval, $15, laurenceking.com
The journey towards “happily ever after” isn’t always easy — but with this game, it’s sure to be fun and creative.
12. Heart Pocket Jersey Dress, $39, bodenusa.com
Spots and stripes are totally chic while the heart pockets add a touch of kid-friendly whimsy.
13. Sweet Tote Stencil Kit, $25, yellowowlworkshop.com
This DIY tote is crafty, practical, and perfect for Valentine’s Day.
14. Chronicle Books Cupcake Bag Tag, $10, barneys.com
Something “sweet” for their book-filled backpack.
15. Ban.do Compliment Pencils, $10, bloomingdales.com
Building up your little one’s confidence is an amazing way to show your love.
16. Emoji Sticker Sheet Set, $12, urbanoutfitters.com
Self-expression without the social media filters is a win for the parents and still fun for older kids.
17. Venessa Arizaga Love Bracelet, $75, shopbop.com
A pretty piece of jewelry with a message that’s appropriate for all ages.
18. Pink Heart Face Trinket Dish, $5, papersource.com
A cheeky way to encourage organization while spreading some love.
19. Wildfox Love at First Sight Eye Mask, $48, shopbop.com
Tired eyes just got a little love-shaped relief. Mom may even want a matching one!
20. Seedling Design Your Own Headphones, $30, amazon.com
A must for music and art lovers alike, this gift fosters creativity and certainly comes from a place of love.
21. Rodin Lip Balm Ring, $15, nordstrom.com
A fun way for budding beauty junkies to combine an interest in jewelry and makeup.