Get Stuff We Love
The holiday season is here, and for a lot of people that means one thing: panic. If you're freaking out over gift ideas, don't fret. Just take a few deep breaths and scroll down, because TODAY and Good Housekeeping are here to share the ultimate gift guide for everyone on your list.
Lori Bergamotto, Style Director of Good Housekeeping, stopped by to show off her top picks for the holiday season. We hope these 50 trendy gift ideas inspire some creative thinking and help you check those last few names off your list.
When we release our 2018 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
- 1. Google Home Hub, $149, Google
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Google's latest device connects to other smart devices like lights, cameras and TVs, and the 7-inch touch screen display also integrates with popular apps like Spotify, Uber and more.
- 2. Therapedic Reversible Weighted Blanket, $100, Bed, Bath & Beyond
This blanket evenly distributes weight on your body's pressure points for comfort and warmth.
- 3. Dash Compact Air Fryer 1.2 L Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker, $60, Amazon
This stylish air fryer is attractive enough to leave out on the counter and efficient enough to make crispy fried foods quickly and with less fat.
- 4. Dolce & Gabbana Hand-Wrapped Spaghetti Pasta, $15, Neiman Marcus
Fashion and pasta don't usually go hand-in-hand, but this stylish set from Dolce & Gabbana makes it work!
- 5. TAGVO LED Light Up Hat Beanie Knit Cap, $14, Amazon
This is one gift you might want to give early. With flashing lights and festive tableaus, your giftee will want to wear this cozy hat all season long.
- 6. Talking Llama Plush, $27, Paper Source
It might look like your average stuffed animal, but this talking llama is so much more! It can repeat phrases and move along with you.
- 7. Mibro Interactive Remote Control Robot, $62, Amazon
This remote control robot can play pranks, play games, fetch snacks and spy on friends. Basically, this toy can do it all!
- 8. Flip Sequin Personalized Pillows, $49, Mermaid Pillow Co
Reversible sequins are all the rage and now you can personalize a pillow to reveal a special photo with a swipe of the hand.
- 9. Lauren Conrad Fair Isle Matching Family Pajamas, $12-$32, Kohl's
We love matching family pajamas and any set that includes a pair for your pup is a winner in our book! Plus, these sweet sets from Lauren Conrad will make a great photo op.
- 10. Memory Mittens, $50, Jack & Mary Designs
Have a sweater from Grandma that no longer fits? It can be repurposed into these cute hand-crafted mittens so Grandma's love can still keep you warm in the winter.
- 11. Girls' Loafers, $65, Rothy's
Mothers and daughters, get ready to match! These flats are a favorite of Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and we love them for little kids, too!
- Women's Pointed Toe Flats, $145, Rothy's
These sleek pointed toe flats go from casual to professional in a snap. They come in a variety of colors, and we're sure you'll want them all.
- 12. Cross Stitch Kit, $6, DMC
Perfect for beginners, this kit has everything you need to make a beautiful cross stitch.
- 13. Emoji Pancake Pan, $36, Boon Supply
Make breakfast a little more fun with this emoji pancake pan. You can make seven unique pancakes in one go with this pan.
- 14. Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 - Instant Film Camera, $109, Amazon
This cute camera has some serious skills. With auto exposure control and three color filters, it'll be easy to take — and print! — some fantastic photos.
- 15. KiiPix Smartphone Picture Printer, $41, Amazon
This portable printer lets users print their favorite photos from their phone, in the perfect wallet size! Just pop in the film and your phone, and you're all set.
- 16. Lulu DK Necklaces, $82-88, Nordstrom
These crystal and gold-plated pendants pack plenty of meaning, and we especially love the designs meant for your mom or sister.
- 17. Modern Lacquer Jewelry Box, $49, West Elm
This jewelry box allows the giftee to keep stacking drawers as their collection of baubles grows. To make it a very special holiday, hide a bonus gift inside to make their day!
- 18. Hoop Trio Gift Set, $48, Bauble Bar
Hoop, there it is! With three pairs of lucite hoops, your stylish friend will be able to swap them out according to her mood.
- 19. Color Block Faux Fur Stole, $89, Nordstrom
Faux fur and a pop of color? Sign us up!
- 20. Personalized Phone Case, $50+, TDE
Mark these sophisticated phone cases with your recipient's name or initials.
- 21. Everyday Cashmere Texting Gloves, $60, J. Crew
Tech-friendly gloves that are stylish can be rare. Luckily, these cashmere gloves are both!
- 22. Velvet Pom-Pom Slippers, $15, Old Navy
We love that these velvet slippers look totally luxurious, but ring in at a pretty affordable price.
- 23. City Catchall Tray, $12, Maptote
These fiberglass trays come printed with iconic images from some of your favorite cities like New York, Philadelphia and Portland.
- 24. Notepad Stationery, $35-38, The Grommet
The variety of designs on these notepads adds a cute accent to your to-do list.
- 25. Jam Hang Up Bluetooth Speaker, $16, Amazon
Stick this speaker to the shower wall, mirror or even the ceiling with its innovative "stick pad," and enjoy up to 8 hours of uninterrupted play on a single charge.
- 26. Cork Bluetooth Speaker and Dreaming Tree Crush Red Blend, $35, Dreaming Tree Wines
Looking for an even smaller speaker? This pocket-sized speaker attaches to the top of an empty wine bottle to amplify sound for an all new sound experience. With this set you get a bottle of the Crush red blend from Dave Matthews' Dreaming Tree Wines and the speaker.
- 27. SleepPhones Headband Speakers, $40, Amazon
Drift into slumber while listening to peaceful tunes and your giftee can rest easy knowing they're not disrupting their partner's sleep with their bedtime playlist.
- 28. Once Upon a Palette, $18 (normally $36), Sephora
This limited edition Sephora palette comes with 20 eyeshadow shades, a cream lip color and a highlighter, blush and bronzer trio.
- 29. Handsome and Bright Seasonal Box, $52, Birchbox
Another limited edition pick, this box includes everything a dude could want this winter: a cozy hat, two pairs of socks, face wash, moisturizer and more.
- 30. Personalized Dog Bed, $38 (normally $75), Shutterfly
Even doggos deserve a special treat around the holidays! Snag one of these personalized dog beds designed to include your dogs name and photos.
- 31. Cubcoats Character Sweatshirts, $43+, Cubcoats
Stuffed animals that transform into a sweatshirt and back again? These double duty clothing staples are at the top of our list. Get Chewbacca, Spider Man, Minions and more.
- 32. Nachosaurus Snack and Dip Set, $15, UncommonGoods
Make snack time even more fun with this dinosaur-themed serving set.
- 33. Y-Volution Neon Street Rollers, $18, Kohl's
Turn regular sneakers into roller skates with these snap-on, light-up wheel attachments.
- 34. Holiday Collection Ice Cream Delivery, $50 for 4 Pints, eCreamery
Everybody loves ice cream! This 4 pint set is sure to please even the pickiest on your list this holiday season. With flavors like caramel brownie and vanilla toffee crunch, you might want to order some for yourself.
- 35. Compartes Holiday Chocolate Collection, $12, Compartes
Compartes is known for unique chocolate creations, so their holiday collection (with flavors like cinnamon toast cereal and apple pie) is sure to be a treat for any sweet tooth.
- 36. Five Two Double-Sided Cutting Board, $99, Food52
This innovative cutting board features a phone-holding notch, and catch-all edges for easy clean up.
- 37. "His Royal Dogness, Guy the Beagle," by Camille March and Michael Brumm, $18, Amazon
This picture book is inspired by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex's rescue pup Guy. It tells the "wags to riches" tale of the lovable beagle and his journey to becoming British royalty.
- 38. Weighted Drink Holder, $20, The Grommet
Chilling on the couch just got even more relaxing. No more leaning forward to pick up your cup from the coffee table with this coaster. Your giftee can drape it over any couch arm to guarantee they'll always have something tasty to sip on at their finger tips.
- 39. Rose Quartz Roller, $28, Shopbop
Crystal rollers like this one are great for applying serums and other skin care staples. Stick it in the freezer to roll out puffy eyes in a snap.
- 40. Razer DeathAdder Elite Esports Gaming Mouse, $53, Amazon
Have a gamer on your list this year? This computer mouse with customizable color options and over 1,000 reviews on Amazon is sure to be a hit.
For more picks like this, check out our tech gift guide.
- 41. Cold Massage Roller Ball, $40, Amazon
This stainless steel recovery tool relieves tense muscles with benefits similar to those of foam rolling and ice therapy.
- 42. Darkfin Swimming Gloves, $31+, Amazon
These webbed gloves make water sports even more fun. They can increase the hand's surface area by 70 percent according to the company and make any mere human swim like a fish.
- 43. Custom Pet Portrait, $90, Noble Friends
Any pet lover would be thrilled to unwrap a custom portrait of their lovable furry friend. First send in a photo of the pet of honor, select any background, add a pet's name and you've got one fantastic gift on your hands!
- 44. Custom Retroviewer, $30, Image 3D
For a nostalgic gift that packs an emotional punch, gift one of these custom viewfinders with photos from a special trip or another meaningful event.
- 45. Iris Catchall, $19, Mark & Graham
This eyeglass shaped catchall is perfect for holding some shades or any number of trinkets that make their way to the bedside table.
- 46. L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise, $79, Amazon
If you know a kiddo who already loves L.O.L. dolls, this gift pack will leave them smiling from ear to ear. It includes over 60 surprises.
- 47. DIY Sneakers with Crayola Markers, $42, Janie and Jack
Budding fashion designers will enjoy making these slip-on sneakers their own.
- 48. Indoor Snowball Fight Kit, $19, Amazon
These faux snowballs feel just like the real thing, without the mess.
- 49. Color Photo Book, $20, Artifact Uprising
Give loved ones a gift they'll never forget with these keepsake photo books.
- 50. Magnetic Notebook, $30, Rekonect
The magnetic binding of this notebook allows its owner to shuffle around the order of pages at any time. Finished a page? Take it out and replace it with a blank one. You'll never have to get a new notebook again.
Finding the perfect present can be a challenge, but Shop TODAY's up to the task. Try our interactive gift finder to sort gifts by price, person and interest. And no matter who you're looking for, we've got gift guides for everyone on your list, including: