Get Stuff We Love
Great things do come in small packages! Though these stocking stuffers may be small in size, they are big in impact. From From holiday-themed Mad Libs to "Star Wars" cufflinks, we've found the best items to stuff any stocking this holiday season!
When we release our 2018 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
Stocking Stuffers For Kids
- 1. Beeswax Bath Crayons, $22, Uncommon Goods
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Little ones can practice creating their own works of art in the tub, where their masterpieces will easily wash off with a little bit of water ... unlike those masterpieces that sometimes end up on Mom and Dad’s walls.
- 2. Jeanne Simmons Accessories Knit Hat, $24, Amazon
Cuteness overload! Perfect for the young animal lover, these knit beanies help ensure that you never again have to remind your little one to wear their hats!
- 3. Basic Fun Pac-Man Retro Mini Arcade Game, $17, Amazon
The perfect stocking stuffer for kids or kids at heart, this mini Pac-Man will delight retro gaming fans while proving that old-school rules to the new gaming generation.
- 4. "My Little Cities: New York" by Jennifer Adams, $9, Amazon
Know a baby or kid growing up in the big city? Or who is just enamored by the lights? This picture book tells stories of New York City in a baby or kid-friendly way.
- 5. Hatchimals CollEGGtibles 12-Pack, $28, Amazon
This stocking stuffer is perfect for the Hatchimal-obsessed little ones in your family. The 12-pack egg carton includes 10 Hatchimals CollEGGtibles in the egg, two Hatchimals CollEGGtibles out of the egg and a collectors' map. Whoa!
- 6. Spy Gear Ult Ninja Night Vision, $46, Amazon
These night vision goggles allow your ninja fan to see up to 30 feet in the dark — now that’s some serious spy gear.
Stocking Stuffers for Teens
- 1. Qushini Robot Bluetooth Speaker, $30, Urban Outfitters
Who knew that great sound came in such small packages? The adorable Qushini robot Bluetooth speaker plays music from the future! We'd place this gift in the “For those who are hard to shop for” category.
- 2. GekkoStick Flexible Phone Mount & Remote Shutter, $20, The Grommet
A winner for any selfie lover, this flexible phone mount holds a phone in place practically anywhere. Plus, it features a remote shutter.
- 3. Auxiwa Clip on Selfie Ring Light, $18, Amazon
This light ring might just be the secret to taking the perfect selfie every time. It's great for teens or a friend who just loves a good selfie.
- 4. "Christmas Fun Mad Libs" by Roger Price, $5, Amazon
These hilarious, gift-themed Mad Libs will have you and your family laughing all morning long.
- 5. ChessCentral Tournament Chess Set, $50, Amazon
If you’ve got serious gamers in the family, then answer the call with a portable roll-up tournament chess set. It's ready to go for impromptu games on planes, trains and more, and comes with 32 pieces and a digital timer.
- 6. MAX'IS Creations Mug With A Hoop, $25, Amazon
Score points with your marshmallows! This clever basketball-inspired mug takes your hot chocolate game to the next level.
- 7. Sushi To Go Socks, $10, Modcloth
Sushi in a stocking? Yes ... sushi socks, that is! The best part about these foot huggers (aside from how darn cute they are), is that these little morsels have no expiration date.
- 8. Hog Wild Unicorn Popper, $10, Amazon
This toy comes with six rainbow colored plush balls that can shoot up to 20 feet! It's perfect for ages 4 and up.
- 9. Smartphone Lens Kit, $20, Urban Outfitters
You know what your favorite Instagrammer needs as a stocking stuffer? This three-in-one smartphone lens kit. Yep, you can bestow them with the ability to switch between wide-angle, fish-eye and macro lenses in a snap.
Stocking Stuffers for Men
- 1. Fab Dog Buffalo Check Dog Pajamas, $18, Chewy
Dogs are man's best friend, and doggies could use Christmas jammies, too! Tails will certainly wag with these cozy canine pajamas.
- 2. Cufflinks Inc. Star Wars Love You I Know Cufflinks, $65, Nordstrom
“Let the love be with you”. These wry cuff links would be a whole lot of fun to find at the bottom of a stocking!
- 3. Tyvek Paper Printed Watch, $27, Amazon
This mind-blowing gift is a digital watch made out of paper-like Tyvek material. It's splash-proof and tear-proof.
- 4. Tote + Able Liquid Courage Canvas Flask, $19, Amazon
This canvas flask comes in tons of different designs and colors. It's a fun and quirky gift for just about any adult on your holiday shopping list.
- 5. Scotch-Infused Toothpicks Gift Set, $36, UncommonGoods
Do you have a bourbon drinker on your holiday shopping list? These bourbon-flavored toothpicks are a great gift for the booze expert who seems to have it all.
- 6. Wacaco Portable Espresso Machine, $41, Amazon
This miniature espresso maker is perfect when you need a caffeine jolt and are out and about. It works with Nespresso capsules and is extremely fast.
- 7. 206 Collective Shearling Slipper, $50, Amazon
We are mad for these plaid and oh-so-cushy shearling slippers. Any man in your life will be, too. Whether it's for Dad, Grandpa, your brother, a significant other or a friend you’ve got them all covered with this stocking stuffer.
- 8. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer, $10, Amazon
Stocking Stuffers For Women
- 1. Lulu DK Love Crystal Pendant Necklace, $88, Nordstrom
Let your love flow with this dainty crystal pendant necklace from fabulous designer Lulu DK. It comes ready to bestow in a beautiful gift box.
- 2. Kate Spade Hello Gorgeous Beanie Hat, $58, Shopbop
Who doesn’t like to be reminded of how gorgeous they are? The fashionable gal in your life will surely appreciate this portable reminder.
- 3. Lucky Elephant Bottle Opener, $20, Shopbob
Some of our favorite gifts are the ones that make mundane tasks feel luxurious. This gold Lucky Elephant bottle opener does just that!
- 4. Do You Look Like Your Dog? Match Game, $19, Modcloth
This hysterical memory game will leave your giftee howling with delight! Simply match the dog to an eerily similar looking human.
- 5. Glamourpuss NYC Knitted Faux Fur Mitten, $66, Amazon
These fuzzy faux fur mittens may take up most of the room in your stocking, but they’re worth it! One of Oprah's Favorite Things, these fab mittens will keep your hands warm in a truly glamorous way!
- 6. Mini Lipstick Kit, $16, Winky Lux
This adorable lipstick kit is perfect for that special someone who loves a perfect pout.
- 7. Yoga Dice Set, $14, Amazon
This dice includes a variety of different yoga poses for endless fun and relaxation. It's perfect for all yoga lovers or even beginners.
- 8. Twinkle Drop Earrings, $48, BaubleBar
Sure, you can deck the halls. But, why not also deck out your ears? These Christmas light earrings are perfect for the festive fashionista!
- 9. Skin Renewing Face Masks, $25, UncommonGoods
Face masks are a great gift for just about anyone on your list. This set offers five different renewing varieties with ingredients to make fifteen masks each. It's an especially great gift for the beauty lover on your list!
- 10. JIC Gem Agate Coaster Set, $40, Amazon
These stunning and colorful agate coasters will delight the entertainer in the family. We can’t get enough of their organic-looking beauty.
We also wrote about these in our gift guide for the special women in your life!
- 11. Sparkle Peppermint Bark, $25, Mouth
- 12. Set of 9 Personalized Photo Magnets, $30, CanvasPop
With these custom photo magnets, every time Mom or Dad goes to the refrigerator, they won’t just be thinking about food! They will now be reminded of their wonderful kids and the special times spent together. This set comes with nine different fridge magnets, so you can choose nine different pictures.
- 13. Gift Boutique Tool Kit, $40, Shopbop
This compact tool kit has all the essentials to get the job done — and in a fierce and feminine pink to boot!
- 14. Amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush, $35, Sephora
Give the gift of great hair. The styling power of a full-sized straightening brush is now available in a travel size. It will fit in your giftee’s suitcase and stocking.
- 15. Out From Under Silver Stars Tights, $16 (or 2 for $20), Urban Outfitters
These tights are star-studded, literally! We know what your favorite fashionista will be wearing on New Year’s Eve.
- 16. Ryan Porter Girls Bracelet, $44, Nordstrom
We are big fans of Ryan Porter’s cheeky yet sweet personalized jewelry. “Handmade with love," this alphabet message bracelet gets your point across perfectly.
- 17. Baxter of California Invigorating Body Wash Bundle, $43, Spring
Gals aren’t the only ones who love luxurious bath products. Baxter of California’s invigorating body washes will take your man’s shower to the next level with fragrances like citrus and herbal musk, Italian lime and pomegranate, and bergamot and pear. You may just find yourself absconding with a bottle or two for yourself.
- 18. Capri Blue Reed Diffuser, $34, Anthropologie
The Capri Blue reed diffuser is a top-rated gift at Anthropologie, and for good reason. This Mississippi-based company delivers “intoxicating scents” in a gorgeous blue vessel that begs to be prominently displayed.
- The best gifts for kids of any age
- Unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Cutting-edge tech gifts for kids
- 31 white elephant gifts that are sure to get a laugh
- Hilarious novelty gifts for every occasion