Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
There's nothing better than a good multitasking beauty product. We've heard of using lipstick as blush and conditioner as shaving cream — but using your own fingernails as a mirror?
That's some next-level efficiency, right there.
I mean, who wants to lug around a compact 24/7? And checking your lipstick in your nails is a whole lot classier than using a cell phone camera or knife.
Mirror nail are ingenious.
The two-step product, which includes a base coat and a mirror polish, is available through beauty retail site Born Pretty and retails for $9.99.
Similar looks have been achievable with press-on nails and salon treatments in the past, but to our knowledge, this is the first at-home product that does the job.
Wait, does that mean it can also save you a trip to the salon? Yet another way this dream product is all about efficiency.
Here are some situations where mirror nails could be useful:
- Checking your teeth for spinach after lunch
- Looking to see if someone is following you down a deserted street
- Temporarily blinding a friend so you can steal a bite of her dessert
- Checking around corners in case a basilisk is loose (any "Harry Potter" fans in the house?)
- Creating a disco-ball effect at your next spontaneous dance party
And, you know, it looks cool, too.
Would you try it out?