Think you know Reese Witherspoon? The Oscar-winning actress has been a big-screen staple since she first found major fame in 2001's "Legally Blonde," but now fans have a chance to really get to know her — thanks to a lengthy at-home Q&A with Vogue.
Does she prefer diamonds or pearls? (Pearls.) What's her favorite holiday? (Easter.) She answered those and 71 other questions — all while giving a tour of her L.A. home and serving up her Grandma's iced tea.
Here are a few other gems:
- Favorite food? Fried chicken
- Least favorite food? Pickles
- Coolest thing about being a mom? "You get to eat fun things, like chicken fingers." (She seriously loves that fried chicken!)
- Heels or flats? Heels
- Favorite Disney character? Tinkerbell
- Favorite TV show? "Mad Men"
- Non-acting dream job? Pediatric cardiologist
- Her hip-hop name? "Little Spoon."
As for her favorite app and whether or not she's down with selfies, well, this should answer both of those questions:
Check out the clip to learn all the Little Spoon dish.
Follow Ree Hines on Google+.