It's time to take your wardrobe — and maybe even your home — on a tropical vacation. Pineapples have become one of the biggest trends of the summer! Yes, that tasty fruit famous for making piña coladas delicious is popular for more than just its taste.
Pineapple-themed clothes, accessories for under $50: Luxe for lessJuly 15, 201603:05
From T-shirts and pool floats, to dresses, shoes and earrings, this whimsical motif is showing up just about everywhere.
Lilliana Vazquez, TODAY style expert and founder of TheLVGuide.com, rounded up 39 kitschy pineapple items that you can buy now to get in on this fun summer trend.
RELATED: 39 ways to wear the hottest jewelry style now
Pick a cute T-shirt or even a pair of sandals to show off your playful side. Wearing one of these items to a casual backyard barbecue is sure to strike up a conversation!
1. Pineapple Solo Tee, $38, ILY
2. Nicole by Nicole Miller Print Romper, $40, JCPenney
3. Pineapple Print Bermuda Shorts, $30, Zara
4. Sugarhill Boutique Pineapple Embro Sweater, $40, ASOS
5. Sketched Pineapple Tee, $70, Anthropologie
6. Kate Spade New York 'Flynn' Pineapple Flip Flop, $68, Nordstrom
7. Pineapple Midi Dress, $148, Anthropologie
8. Kate Spade New York 'Dominica' Pineapple Wedge Sandal, $268, Nordstrom
9. Pineapple Embroidered Shirt, $60, Topshop
10. Pineapple Halter Dress, $188, Anthropologie
11. Botanical Pineapple T-shirt, $40, J.Crew
12. Horrockses Pineapple Mini Prom Dress with Bow Back, $194, ASOS
13. Pineapple Beach Pants, $50, Anthropologie
14. Closet Tea Dress in Pineapple Print, $49, ASOS
15. Slide Sandal Embroidery, $53, Soludos
16. Jersey Top, $18, H&M
RELATED: 23 stripes of all types to wear this season
If you're not ready to fully commit to a pineapple print, but still want to give it a go, how about sporting a funky bag or cute phone case? These affordable accessory ideas are the perfect way to get in on this fun summer trend.
17. Skinnydip Exclusive Pineapple Cross Body Bag, $29, ASOS
18. Pineapple Sun Hat, $150, Anthropologie
19. Pineapple Print Canvas Clutch, $58, Nordstrom
20. Cara Pineapple Print Head Wrap, $22, Nordstrom
21. Betsey Johnson Gold-Tone Crystal Pineapple Mismatch Earrings, $35, Macy's
22. Lolli Swim Pineapple iPhone 6 Case, $30, Nasty Gal
23. Fresh 'N Fruit Pineapple Tote Bag, $15, GoJANE
24. Take Your Tropic Black Pineapple Print Clutch, $23, Lulus
RELATED: 29 easy summer dresses you'll want to wear every day
There are plenty of pineapple-inspired home items that will instantly take your abode into the tropics. From string lights to pillows to even cutlery, you can give every room some festive flair.
25. Sunnylife String Lights, $28, Mixology
26. Pineapple Gold Glitter Drink Stirrers - Set of 6 Laser Cut Acrylic Stir Sticks, $16, Etsy
27. Jamba Pillow, $40, MINTED.
28. Pineapple Light, $98, Anthropologie
29. 'Really Big' Inflatable Pineapple Pool Floatie, $60, Nordstrom
30. Pineapple Party Plates, $6, Anthropologie
31. 'Liana Teal' iPhone 6 and 6s Case, $35, Nordstrom
32. Pineapple Taper Holder, $36, Anthropologie
33. Fruit and Holler Doormat, $35, Modcloth
34. Marble and Acacai Cheese Board, $68, Anthropologie
35. Equator to Your Needs Shaker Set, $18, ModCloth
36. Pineapple Pencil Holder, $16, Anthropologie
37. Pineapple Stamped Party Cutlery, $12, Anthropologie
38. Giant Pineapple Pool Float, $25, Francesca's
39. Pineapple Trinket Dish and Clips, $18, Anthropologie