Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
The last backyard barbecues, park picnics and spontaneous beach days are in sight, but that doesn't mean it's time to pack away your summer dresses just yet.
That go-to flowy sundress — you know, the one you can just as easily dress down with flip-flops or dress up with wedges — may just be your new fall staple.
All you need is a cozy knit sweater and a pair of short booties and you'll have the trendiest outfit of the season.
If you're still in search of that perfect flowy dress, it's not too late! Whether mini or maxi, floral or boho print, we've rounded up 16 dresses you're sure to love. And to make the shopping process easier, there are comfy cardigans and cute booties, too.
See, there's no need to mourn the end of summer. With an outfit this cute, you'll feel more than ready to go to the first hayride, tailgate and apple-picking trip of the season!
The options are endless when it comes to beautiful summer dresses. Whether you're into short or long frocks, this transitional item is so timeless that it'll still be in style next year.
1. ASOS Ruffle Front Maxi Dress in Wallpaper Print, $81, ASOS
2. Floral Lace-Up Cami Dress, $23, Forever 21
3. Patterned Maxi Dress, $50, H&M
4. Flowy Print Dress, $30, MANGO
5. JOA Come See Me Navy Blue Floral Print Skater Dress, $77, Lulu's
6. Patchwork Print Cami Dress, $23, Forever 21
7. River Island Ruffle Floral Cami Dress, $97, ASOS
8. Love Bloom Floral Maxi Dress, $69, TOBI
9. Sleeveless Jersey Dress, $13, H&M
10. Contemporary Floral Print Dress, $23, Forever 21
11. Vila Lace Hem Dress, $68, ASOS
12. Contemporary Floral Maxi Dress, $25, Forever 21
13. Vero Moda Border Print Maxi Dress, $71, ASOS
14. Harvest of Love Ivory Print Halter Dress, $57, Lulu's
15. Patterned Chiffon Maxi Dress, $25, H&M
16. Sleeveless Jersey Dress, $13, H&M
Is there anything better than that first crisp day when you can throw on a knit sweater? An open cardigan, like the examples below, are the ultimate topper — they go with everything!
1. Draped Neck Cardigan, $23, Zara
2. Dolman Boyfriend Cardigan, $45, American Eagle Outfitters
3. Textured Cardigan, $40, H&M
4. Open-front Batwing Cardigan, $70, GAP
5. Open-Front Sweater Vest, $19, Old Navy
6. Mori Cardigan by Angel of the North, $98, Anthropologie
7. Fine Gauge Longline Cardigan, $80, Topshop
8. Short Batwing Cardigan, $40, GAP
9. Super Long Open-Front Cardi, $43, Old Navy
10. Lace Cardigan, $25, H&M
11. Logo Pocket Cardigan, $58, Abercrombie & Fitch
Forget about heavy, bulky boots. This fall, it's all about the small-yet-mighty booties. Snag a pair in a neutral color (like sand, caramel or grey) to get the most bang for your buck. Thi ultimate transitional shoe will look great with a bare leg now and on-trend with a pair tights when the weather cools down.
1. Elastic High Heel Ankle Boots, $60, Zara
2. Bonnet Back Zip Boot, $74, Topshop
3. Faux Leather Chelsea Boots, $35, Forever 21
4. Anella, $100, Steve Madden
5. Faux-Leather Side-Zip Boots, $43, Old Navy
6. Ankle Boots, $35, H&M
7. Leather Ankle Boots With Elastic Detail, $70, Zara
8. KAISER Chelsea Boot, $70, Topshop
9. Holster, $100, Steve Madden
10. Metty Western Inspired Booties, $99, Nine West
11. Faux Suede Platform Ankle Boot, $28, Forever 21
12. Ankle Strap Boots, $40, Old Navy
13. Suede Boots, $70, H&M