Get Stuff We Love
Fall is officially here, which means it's time to start thinking about layers.
While it's not quite chunky sweater or puffer jacket weather (phew!), it's not exactly throw-on-a-tank-and-go weather either. So what do you do on those slightly cooler, but still warm days? That's where the denim jacket comes in handy.
Whether you have one tucked in your closet or are in the market for a new style, it's time to upgrade this staple for the new season.
From patches to distressed denim, there are plenty of ways to make your jacket feel customized and personal. Style expert and founder of TheLVGuide.com, Lilliana Vazquez, visited TODAY Friday to share some great ideas.
1. Basic Denim Jacket, $50, Zara
2. Women Denim Jacket, $40, Uniqlo
3. Denim Jacket, $70, Zara
4. BDG Boyfriend Denim Trucker Jacket, $89, Urban Outfitters
5. Oversized Denim Jacket, $70, Zara
6. Denim Tomgirl Jacket, $70, American Eagle Outfitters
7. Denim Jacket, $70, Mango
Patches and embroidery
8. Denim All Patched Up Jacket, $50, Windsor
9. Denim Jacket with Patch at Back, $70, Zara
10. Floral Embroidered Denim Jacket, $98, Express
11. Charcoal Denim Distressed & Patched Boxy Jacket, $48, Love Culture
12. BDG Monochrome Classic Trucker Jacket, $69, Urban Outfitters
13. Pilcro Denim Jacket, $70, Anthropologie
14. Fitted Denim Jacket, $70, Free People
15. Evil Twin Denim Jacket, $69, Forever 21
16. Medium Denim Jacket, $70, Mango
17. Distressed Denim Jacket, $50, Zara
18. Distressed Denim Jacket, $45, Forever 21
Bomber and additional fabrics
19. Bomber Denim Jacket, $40, Zara
20. Denim Cropped jacket in Black with Borg, $81, ASOS
21. Felicity Distressed Borg Collar Denim Jacket, $44, Boohoo
22. Denim Twoffer Jacket, $39, Abercrombie & Fitch