Get Stuff We Love
The world's most popular sporting event is well underway, and we're mesmerized by the action taking place during the World Cup.
If you can't be in Russia to witness the matches (not to mention the heartbreak of the losing squads), you can at least look the part. That's why we've hand-picked a few choice pieces for you, so you can support Messi or Ronaldo or whatever player or country you choose.
You might not be able to score a coveted, sold-out Nigeria jersey, but at least you can still grab one of these!
1. Germany Soccer Russia 2018 Football Team Fan Shirt, $20, Amazon
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
The powerhouse squad just beat Sweden after an opening (and shocking) loss to Mexico. If you're a fan of other teams, other shirts are available.
2. Adidas FIFA World Cup Top Glider Soccer Ball, $30, Amazon
Kick back with this very cool soccer ball.
3. Icon Sports FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia Official Souvenir Size 5 Soccer Ball, $18, Amazon
Long after the action ends in July, you can still remember the highlights.
4. FIFA World Cup Messi Argentina Jersey, $30, Nordstrom
Pay tribute to one of the world's greatest players, bar none.
5. Nike Men's World's Football Club Printed Soccer Shirt, $90, Macy's
This cool shirt is a mashup of the world's flags. This way, you can support any World Cup team.
6. RAVENSBURGER 540-Piece adidas FIFA World Cup 3D Puzzleball, $50, Nordstrom
Make it a family affair with this soccer themed game.
7. Adidas World Cup Emblem Tee, $30, Zappos
This emblem style is fitted and totally chic.
10. Adidas Mexico Home Jersey, $70, Adidas
You can personalize this jersey with your favorite player's name!
11. Havaianas Brazil Logo Flip Flops, $26, Zappos
So cute and perfect for summer.