Get Stuff We Love
It took more than eight months of testing and hours upon hours of analyzing each product, but the NewBeauty magazine editors have officially picked 114 winners for their annual Beauty Choice Awards.
From skin care picks to the latest and greatest hair and makeup buys, here are some of the best products to shop right now.
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
1. Neocell Collagen Beauty Builder Tablets, $18, CVS
This beauty secret gives you better skin from the inside out. It has been clinically studied to increase skin hydration and help sustain collagen levels in the body.
2. Lumene Valo Glow Boost Essence, $25, Ulta
The benefits of vitamin C are endless, and this essence oil leaves you with skin that's brighter than you could ever imagine.
3. Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser, $53, Amazon
You know your cleanser is doing a good job when you can feel it working. Thanks to its key ingredient, exfoliating lytic acid, this product gives that satisfaction.
4. StriVectin High-Potency Wrinkle Filler, $59, Ulta
This product immediately smooths fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes, mouth and forehead while also softening the look of deep-set wrinkles over time.
5. Tan Towel Face Tan, $30, Ulta
It's tough to find the perfect self-tanner, but these user-friendly towelettes check all the boxes: You won't be left with streaks or an orange mess, just a youthful glow.
6. Neostrata SKIN ACTIVE Triple Firming Neck Cream, $84, Neostrata
Firm up slack skin and ease stubborn age spots with this collagen-boosting, amino-acid-rich cream.
7. Bio-Oil, $13, Target
From stretch marks and dehydrated skins to aging and scars, this oil infuses skin with rich moisturizers to hydrate and treat some of the most frustrating skin problems.
8. Nutrafol for women, $88, Nutrafol
Deemed a "hair Nutraceutical," these botanical supplements yield thicker hair by decreasing the body's levels of the hormone cortisol, which is known to weaken strands.
9. RevitaBrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner, $110, Nordstrom
Good brows can make your look, but bad brows can definitely ruin it. Apply this vitamin-rich formula nightly to condition brows so they are bolder and more defined.
10. Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, $48, Eminenstore.com
Chock-full of strawberries and rhubarb, just add water or cleanser to this nature-inspired, finely grained exfoliant for one of the most relaxing cleansing experiences.
11. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, $25, Laneige
Some Korean beauty products, like this one, become instant crazes once they hit U.S. soil. Layer this mask on before hitting the sack to lock in moisture for better skin.
12. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, $18, Glossier
This pH-balanced, creamy gel cleanser is in a league of its own. It's super gentle, yet still manages to get your skin really clean.
Get Stuff We Love
13. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, $17, Sephora
Part lipstick, part lip balm, this must-have makeup product is loaded with mango and shea butter, which helps provide that comfortably soft and smooth feel.
14. Colorescience Sunforgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50, $64, Sephora
For those of you who stray from using SPF because you don't like the white cast it can leave behind, this portable, brush-on powder formula will become your new best friend.
15. Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation, $42, Jane Iredale
So light and finely milled, this powder is free of talc and other pimple-causing culprits. The pressed mineral makeup doesn’t get lodged in pores and leaves skin looking virtually flawless.
16. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23, Sephora
This mascara gives you a perfectly deep and intense black color for a fun night out.
17. Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels, $9, Ulta
A sheet mask for your lips? Sign us up! This one has a berry scent, feels cool on contact and reveals a fuller looking pout in 10 minutes.
18. RèVive Masque de Volume Sculpting and Firming Mask, $185, Nordstrom
It’s never been so easy to get skin that looks plumper, tighter and brighter. Yes, it's super-duper expensive, but it'll look like you had a professional facial in just 10 minutes.
19. Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray, $28, Nordstrom
Waking up each morning is hard enough, but with this spray, you can skip the time spent fussing with your hair. It creates the perfectly carefree, textured volume without all the hassle.
20. Potion 10 Miracle Styling Potion, $20, Ulta
You can use this all-in-one salon brand styling cream for either wet or dry hair. It does anything from detangling to de-frizzing, giving you a soft and shiny result.
21. Zoya Nail Polish, $10, Amazon
This natural polish gives an eco-friendly solution while still maintaining a long-lasting and beautiful color on your nails.
22. Pinrose Parfum Petal Packs, 25 for $30, Pinrose
These Pinrose fragrance towelettes have 12 different scents to choose from. Each day you can try out a new single-use pads that is perfect for traveling or a quick freshen up.