At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
So we were stoked when the eco-conscious maven gave us a peek inside her personal care routine via her Instagram story.
If you’re looking for a safe and effective natural alternative to conventional deodorants and antiperspirants, it’s a great option!
Not only is this all-natural, cruelty-free and vegan formula absent of harsh chemicals — including aluminum, parabens and propylene glycol — it also nourishes, soothes and combats odor with a blend of essential oils. Plus, it’s won countless awards, and is dermatologist-recommended and Alba-approved — so you know it’s good.
Ready to go au naturale? Ahead is Alba’s top pick, plus five more natural deodorants guaranteed to pass the sniff test.
1. Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla, $13, Amazon
2. Kaia Naturals The Takesumi Detox in Cold Pressed Rose, $21, Amazon
3. Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Stick, $9, Amazon
4. Ursa Major Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant, $18, Amazon
5. Agent Nateur Holi(stick) N3 Deodorant, $20, Amazon
6. Thinksport Aloe & Tea Flowers Natural Deodorant, $9, Amazon