Get Stuff We Love
Like so many women, Honest Company founder and mom of two (soon to be three), Jessica Alba balances work and motherhood. So when it comes to her beauty regimen, she likes to keep it simple, relying on a few tried-and-true products to simplify her daily routine.
In a recent interview with People, the 36-year-old mogul revealed her most-beloved beauty items. Topping her list of nail polishes? Butter London's Patent Shine 10x in “Yummy Mummy”, a cool beige hue with a hint of shimmer that retails for $18.
"Their colors are consistently great, but this is one of my favorites," Alba told the publication.
Not only do we love the versatility of this wearable shade, but like all Butter London products it’s "8-free" — meaning it’s formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene or TPHP.
Below, Alba’s top polish pick — plus six more nude nail lacquers to rock all year long.
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
1. Butter London Patent Shine 10x in “Yummy Mummy,” $18, Amazon
2. essie Nail Polish in “Bare With Me,” $9, Amazon
3. Deborah Lippmann Iconic Treatment-Enriched Nail Polish in “Naked,” $18, Sephora
4. Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish in “Chai on Life,” $7, Amazon
5. Zoya Nail Polish in “Tatum,” $10, Amazon
6. Revlon Core Nail Enamel in “Serene,” $6, Amazon
7. OPI Nail Polish in “Coconuts Over OPI,” $11, Amazon