It's no secret that Jennifer Aniston has sported a number of notable hairstyles. We've loved watching her tresses transform over the years. Whether she's rocking “The Rachel” or longer locks, her hair always looks amazing!
Aniston may be the ultimate girl next door, but she’s always been pretty open about the work that goes into her strands. (She even revealed that she didn’t care for the “The Rachel” because it was too hard to maintain without professional help.)
And yet, even after decades of coloring and styling, her hair is always shiny, healthy and enviably smooth. So, what’s her secret?
Get the Daily Buzz
As for styling, Michael Canalé, Aniston's long-time colorist and creator of Canalé hair products, told TODAY Style that he uses a combination of Shu Uemura Art of Hair Satin Design White Tea Polishing Milk ($27) and Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil ($68) from the same brand.
“When used together, they protect against heat and UV rays, moisturize and add shine without weighing hair down,” he said.
Below is Aniston's go-to hair oil by Shu Uemura, plus plenty more star-worthy styling oils to scoop up ASAP.
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
1. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil, $68, Amazon
2. Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil, $5, Amazon
3. Suave Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil, $6, Amazon
4. Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil, $36, Sephora
5. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil, $38, Amazon
6. OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil, $16, Amazon
7. Verb Ghost Oil, $14, Sephora
8. Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment, $44, Amazon