Actress and host of NBC's “World of Dance,” Jenna Dewan always looks flawless. So, besides her natural beauty, what’s her secret?
Her favorite imperfection-erasing formula? Clé De Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 ($70). A must-have of makeup artists and A-listers (Chrissy Teigen, Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie are also fans), this creamy, SPF-infused, full-coverage stick is beloved for its ability to cover blemishes, brown spots and dark circles.
Added bonus: It also offers protection against the sun’s harmful rays. It’s basically the Maserati of makeup — and comes with an equally luxe price tag.
Clé De Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25, $70, Nordstrom
Even with all its accolades, there’s no denying it’s pretty expensive. Not ready to shell out $70 for concealer? Ahead, TODAY Style gathered five affordable alternatives, all available on Amazon.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, $5, Amazon
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer, $9, Amazon
3. NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand, $4, Amazon
4. Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer, $5, Amazon
5. CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer, $7, Amazon