Get Stuff We Love
Actress and host of NBC's “World of Dance,” Jenna Dewan always looks flawless. So, besides her natural beauty, what’s her secret?
Her favorite imperfection-erasing formula? Clé De Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 ($70). A must-have of makeup artists and A-listers (Chrissy Teigen, Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie are also fans), this creamy, SPF-infused, full-coverage stick is beloved for its ability to cover blemishes, brown spots and dark circles.
Added bonus: It also offers protection against the sun’s harmful rays. It’s basically the Maserati of makeup — and comes with an equally luxe price tag.
Clé De Peau Beauté Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 25, $70, Nordstrom
TODAY has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by TODAY. All prices are subject to change and items could sell out based on the merchant’s inventory.
Even with all its accolades, there’s no denying it’s pretty expensive. Not ready to shell out $70 for concealer? Ahead, TODAY Style gathered five affordable alternatives, all available on Amazon.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, $5, Amazon
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer, $9, Amazon
3. NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand, $4, Amazon
4. Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer, $5, Amazon
5. CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Soft Touch Concealer, $7, Amazon