Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Getting out the door in the morning is always a struggle — no matter how prepared you think you are the night before.
When you're in a rush, one thing that often gets kicked to the curb is doing your makeup. We've been there!
But now, celebrity makeup Ashlee Glazer visited TODAY Tuesday to share a fast, easy and seamless makeup routine that takes just five minutes or less. This is not a drill! You might even have time to drink your coffee. (Gasp!)
Here's what to do:
1. Start with a CC cream. This will hydrate and moisturize your skin while also correcting any discoloration.
Pro tip: Apply with your hands for even coverage.
Physicians Formula Super CC Correct + Conceal + Cover Cream SPF 30, $8, Ulta
2. Next, apply concealer in the shape of a swoosh under your eyes and blend in with an egg shape sponge.
Pro tip: Use any remaining concealer that sticks onto the sponge around your nose, chin or any areas with blemishes.
L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer, $11, Target
3. For cheeks, try using a "chubby stick." The pencil-like form is easy to use while the cream formula will add the perfect amount of natural color and radiance.
Pro tip: Use the backside of your middle finger to blend since it's the longest and smoothest area on the hand.
Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip and Cheek Chubby, $10, Walmart
4. Grab some bronzer to warm up the skin.
Pro tip: Use a brush with a big head for even blending. It will allow you to cover more ground.
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16, $11, Bed, Bath and Beyond
5. Define your brows with a gel. Brush hairs up and over to keep them looking neat and groomed.
Pro tip: Scrape the sides of the brush on the bottle before using. Too much product will form awkward clumps.
CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow Shape & Define Eyebrow Mascara, $9, Amazon
6. Skip your classic powder eye shadow and go for a crayon. Apply it in a half moon shape on the lid and blend with your finger.
Pro tip: Go for an earth-tone color, so that it matches any outfit.
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Concentrated Crayon, $6, Target
7. Fix up those lashes with a classic mascara. Wiggle from the root out and apply two to three coats.
Pro tip: Start with your bottom lashes first, so you don't mess up your eye shadow.
L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara, $8, Ulta
8. Use the same chubby stick from your cheeks on your lips.
Pro tip: If you want to update your look at night, try using a brighter color.
9. To take your overall look from day to night, add some eyeliner. Draw a thicker line than you normally would to create a smokey eye effect.
Pro tip: Go for a mechanical eyeliner pencil, so you don't have to worry about keeping a sharpener.
L'Oréal Infallible Eyeliner, $9, Ulta
And there you have it!