We're sending Al and our TODAY show producers on a hunt across America to find a happy couple who will win the wedding of a lifetime.
But even if you don’t win the wedding, you can still walk away a winner with a free wedding dress.
At the search locations in Las Vegas, Miami and Chicago (details below), TODAY will be giving away 50 gowns courtesy of Filene’s Basement to the first 50 eligible brides who line up with a completed application.
But there’s a twist: If you’re one of these 50 brides, we won’t just give you the dress; instead you’ll get the chance to participate in our own version of the “Running of the Brides,” meaning that you’ll “run” with 50 other brides to grab one of the 50 wedding dresses provided by Filene’s Basement.
We want to see you there, but also keep in mind that there are a few ground rules that everyone must follow:
2007 TODAY Wedding Dress Grab - Rules
- Please do not arrive before MIDNIGHT on the day of the event. No one will be permitted to line up for their chance to speak with a TODAY producer and/or to have a chance to participate in the “Running of the Brides” before MIDNIGHT on the day of the event.
- Once at the event, you must follow all instructions and/or directions from TODAY personnel at the event, including any security or other personnel associated with the venue or otherwise designated by TODAY to assist in running the event.
- You must behave at all times in an appropriate manner, which includes not acting or behaving in any manner that does or could possibly injure any other participant.
- We want you to be excited and to try your best, but please be aware that TODAY reserves the right to disqualify person from any aspect of a live event, and/or any other aspect of the TODAY Throws A Wedding application process, if TODAY determines, in its sole discretion, that any such person has acted in an inappropriate, improper, illegal, or dangerous manner at any time.
- If TODAY determines that you are one of the first fifty (50) [brides] to arrive with a completed application (and that you are otherwise eligible to participate), before you will be permitted to participate in the “Running of the Brides” wedding-dress grab, you will be required to sign a liability and publicity release, or else you will not be allowed to participate.
- All decisions regarding the eligibility and/or the manner in which any person will be entitled to line up at the live event or otherwise participate in the “Running of the Brides” will be made by TODAY in its sole and exclusive discretion and all such decisions shall be final and binding.
- By attending or otherwise participating in any one of these live events, you agree to these rules and release TODAY or any of its parent or affiliated companies, and all other entities involved in the event, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to your participation, and you assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by such participation.