Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Things are getting groovy!
This fall is all about throwing it back to the '70s with a touch of fringe.
From dresses and earrings to handbags and shoes, fringe is embellishing just about everything this season. It'll instantly give any outfit a bit of a bohemian flair.
You can dare to go all out or take a more subtle approach; either way, it's best to pick one fringe item and keep the rest of your look simple. A little bit of fringe goes a long way.
Lilliana Vazquez, TODAY style expert and founder of the TheLVGuide.com, rounded up 44 fringe items that will help you swing stylishly into the new season.
Fringe is finding its way onto kimonos, jeans, tops, dresses and more this season. A swing-y top is perfect for a casual weekend day while a fringe skirt will make your outfit the talk of the party.
1. Printed Fringe Kimono, $38, Shoptiques
2. Cropped Mid-Rise Jeans, $50, Zara
3. Faux Suede Tassel Crochet Mini Dress, $24, Missguided
4. Fringe Top, $58, Abercrombie & Fitch
5. Collection Satin Sleeveless Shell with Fringe, $120, J.Crew
6. Sweater Fringe Tank, $34, Abercrombie & Fitch
7. Fringed Top, $20, Zara
8. Faux Suede Fringe Vest, $20, Abercrombie & Fitch
9. Weekend Escape Blue and Ivory Kaftan Top, $57, Lulu's
10. Fringed Edges Top, $20, Mango
11. Hideaway Fringe Skirt, $30, Madewell
12. Fringed Sweater Dress, $138, Anthropologie
13. Openwork Sweater, $35, Mango
14. Long-Sleeve Multicolored Tweed Dress with Fringe, $70, J.Crew
15. Fringed Cotton Poncho, $40, Mango
16. Porte Fringe Cover-Up Shorts, $35, Madewell
17. Fringed Sandstripe Dress, $148, Anthropologie
18. Collection Fringe Crewneck Sweater, $230, J.Crew
19. Braided Panel Top, $40, Mango
20. Swing-y Fringe Tank Top, $55, Madewell
21. Fringed Crochet Maxi Dress, $198, Anthropologie
22. Aidan by Aidan Mattox Halter Fringe Dress, $190, Nordstrom
23. Ribbed Sweater, $30, Mango
24. Fringed Striped Tunic Dress, $148, Anthropologie
25. Trouvé Fringe Hem Poplin Top, $68, Nordstrom
26. Fringe Aztec Jacket, $100, Topshop
27. Wrapped Fringe Skirt, $118, Anthropologie
Need to instantly update an outfit? Throw on a pair of tassel earrings or a decorative bracelet cuff — and voila! These bohemian-inspired accessories take your look from drab to fab.
28. Big Fan Fringe Earrings, $20, Nasty Gal
29. Thalia Sodi Gold-Tone Hammered Fringe Cuff Bracelet, $27, Macy's
30. Fringe Earrings, $26, Mango
Fringe shoes will give any outfit a fun and flirty twist. From party-ready heels to everyday flats, there are plenty of options from which to choose. In fabrics like suede and leather, fringe sandals are the perfect transitional shoe as we head into fall.
31. Tassel Front Flat Sandal, $32, Missguided
32. Natural Performer Mauve Pink Suede Tassel Heels, $43, Lulu's
33. Fringed Two-Piece Dress Sandals, $33, Charlotte Russe
34. Dolce Vita Reagan Sandals, $98, Abercrombie & Fitch
35. Fringe Leather Sandals, $60, Mango
36. Steve Madden 'Sweetyy' Lace-Up Sandal, $80, Nordstrom
If you want to give the trend a go, but aren't quite ready to dive in, try a fringe clutch or backpack. It will give you just a bit of the subtle flair you're craving.
37. Trail's End Blush Pink Fringe Backpack, $47, Lulu's
38. Hot Second Coral Pink Suede Fringe Clutch, $33, Lulu's
39. Glamorous Fringe Detail Cross Body Bag With Western Fastening, $41, ASOS
40. Fringed Leather Bucket Bag, $30, Zara
41. Leather Fringes Clutch, $50, Mango