It goes without saying that a sundress is a summer staple. How better to brave the heat in style than with an easy, breezy number.
So when a fab find comes along, we don’t expect it to stay on the shelves for long.
The Lennon Dress — a midi-length button-front number with short, voluminous sleeves — has sold out not once, not twice, but a whopping seven times!
Guess we shouldn’t be SO surprised given that each frock is sustainably made and released in limited quantities.
And, OK, the site does have a section dedicated to “sold out” styles. But seven times is still mind-blowing.
Every time the brand releases it in a different print — most recently a tan stripe — it flies off the shelves. But unlike the aforementioned heels, there’s no waitlist. All you can do is hold out hope for a restock. (Pro tip: Christy Dawn usually make an announcement on Instagram a day or two in advance.)
In the interim, you can check out the rest of Christy Dawn's super chic collection here. Or, if instant gratification is more your thing, scroll on for 10 awesome alternatives you can start shopping (and sporting) ASAP.
1. Bardot Tie Front Floral Dress, $99, Nordstrom
2. As U Wish As You Wish Off the Shoulder Sundress, $42, Nordstrom
3. Pins And Needles Ruffle Wrap Dress, $59, Urban Outfitters
4. B Collection by Bobeau Rosie Off the Shoulder Dress, $78, Zappos
5. Mimi Chica Floral Print Off the Shoulder Dress, $39, Nordstrom
6. Fraiche by J Popover Midi Dress, $114, Nordstrom
7. ASTR the Label Simone Dress, $85 (Originally $120), Zappos
8. Kimchi Blue Off-The-Shoulder Smocked Dress, $69, Urban Outfitters
9. Everly Tie Waist Off the Shoulder Dress, $55, Nordstrom
10. BB Dakota Katie Lace Midi Dress, $130, Nordstrom