Get Stuff We Love
At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
In case you haven't noticed, “This Is Us” star Chrissy Metz has been rocking the red carpet lately. (Case in point: We’re still swooning over the burgundy latex dress she wore to the 2017 MTV Movie and TV Awards.)
Her latest home run? The adorable denim dress that she donned for the NBC Summer Press Tour in Los Angeles on Aug. 3. Nautical accents — like double-breasted buttons and a playful bow — give this structured silhouette just the right amount of vintage charm. And that slightly off-the-shoulder neckline is simply lovely on her.
Did we mention that it’s totally affordable? Her fashionable Eloquii frock — available in sizes 14 - 24 — (originally priced at $125) was recently marked down to just $80!
The only problem? This jean dream is nearly sold out.
Not to worry, we scoured the web to bring you some equally chic (and, of course, budget-conscious) denim dresses.
1. Eloquii Off-the-Shoulder Sweetheart Denim Dress, $80 (Originally $125), Eloquii
2. Lane Bryant Seamed A-Line Denim Shirtdress, $80, Lane Bryant
3. City Chic Denim Lover Sundress, $89, Nordstrom
4. Junarose Women's Plus Size Sleeveless V-Neck Denim Dress, $89, Amazon
5. Lane Bryant 6th & Lane Bleach-Dipped Denim Shirtdress, $55 (Originally $69), Lane Bryant
6. City Chic Denim Darling Shift Dress, $89, Nordstrom