Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
That is, until last weekend, when photographers snapped the 29-year-old leaving dinner in Long Island, wearing dark skinnies and a white button-down blouse.
While many celebs spend hundreds on jeans, she opted for a wallet-friendly, $40 (right now they are actually on sale for $25!) pair of Old Navy Rockstar 24/7 Jeans. Not only is this cut flattering, affordable and comfortable, it’s also available in three different washes: light, medium and dark. We’ll take one of each, please!
“The Shallows” actress accessorized the wardrobe staples with pearl-encrusted, blue suede Stuart Weitzman heeled-sandals ($455) and a studded Fendi backpack ($2,300) — proving that she’s not just a designer darling, but a maven of high-low style, too.
Lively isn’t the only A-lister who loves this silhouette. The next day, Rachel Bilson was spotted strolling in West Hollywood in the medium wash versions.
A word of advice: These celebrity favorites won’t stay in stock for long, so scoop them before it’s too late! Below are Lively and Bilson’s go-to style from Old Navy, plus a few more stylish steals.
1. Old Navy Rockstar 24/7 Jeans, $25 (Originally $40), Old Navy
2. Two by Vince Camuto Five-Pocket Stretch Skinny Jeans, $41 (Originally $69), Nordstrom
3. Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans, $64, Nordstrom
4. BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean – Contrast Stitch, $59, Urban Outfitters
5. 1822 Denim Butter Skinny Jeans, $39, Nordstrom
6. Topshop Jamie High Rise Skinny Jeans, $70, Nordstrom
Want to check out some other jeans that are TODAY Style-approved? Here's our round-up of the 8 best places to buy jeans online.