Get Stuff We Love
That is, until last weekend, when photographers snapped the 29-year-old leaving dinner in Long Island, wearing dark skinnies and a white button-down blouse.
While many celebs spend hundreds on jeans, she opted for a wallet-friendly, $40 (right now they are actually on sale for $25!) pair of Old Navy Rockstar 24/7 Jeans. Not only is this cut flattering, affordable and comfortable, it’s also available in three different washes: light, medium and dark. We’ll take one of each, please!
“The Shallows” actress accessorized the wardrobe staples with pearl-encrusted, blue suede Stuart Weitzman heeled-sandals ($455) and a studded Fendi backpack ($2,300) — proving that she’s not just a designer darling, but a maven of high-low style, too.
Lively isn’t the only A-lister who loves this silhouette. The next day, Rachel Bilson was spotted strolling in West Hollywood in the medium wash versions.
A word of advice: These celebrity favorites won’t stay in stock for long, so scoop them before it’s too late! Below are Lively and Bilson’s go-to style from Old Navy, plus a few more stylish steals.
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
1. Old Navy Rockstar 24/7 Jeans, $25 (Originally $40), Old Navy
2. Two by Vince Camuto Five-Pocket Stretch Skinny Jeans, $41 (Originally $69), Nordstrom
3. Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans, $64, Nordstrom
4. BDG Twig High-Rise Skinny Jean – Contrast Stitch, $59, Urban Outfitters
5. 1822 Denim Butter Skinny Jeans, $39, Nordstrom
6. Topshop Jamie High Rise Skinny Jeans, $70, Nordstrom
Want to check out some other jeans that are TODAY Style-approved? Here's our round-up of the 8 best places to buy jeans online.