There's something so disappointing about pulling out a dress shirt for work in the morning only to find a wrinkled mess. Let's be honest, who wants to start their day with ironing?
However, there's actually a quick fix for those of us who often find ourselves in this situation. Lifestyle expert Elizabeth Mayhew shared her easy trick for folding a dress shirt so that it's perfectly crisp and wrinkle-free. All you need is a magazine (yes, you heard correctly) and to follow a few simple steps and your shirts will look like they're on display at your favorite store.
Here's how you do it:
1. Lay the shirt flat with the front side facing the table.
2. Center a magazine on the backside of the shirt.
3. Fold one side of the shirt in a straight line over the magazine.
4. Fold the sleeve back on itself.
5. Fold the other side of the shirt in a straight line over the magazine to meet the other side.
6. Fold second sleeve back on itself.
7. Fold bottom of the shirt in half to meet top of the shoulder.
8. Slide magazine out and flip shirt right side up.
Be sure to share this trick with your friends on Pinterest. They'll definitely thank you later!