At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
It's officially sandal season — time to showcase your new pedicure in chic summer footwear.
And, we're happy to announce that you don't have to sacrifice comfort for style. Whether you're a fan of gladiators or wedges, flip-flops or slides, beachwear or just walking shoes, we've picked the best summer sandals for everyone and every budget.
So, unlace those winter boots and kick back in our picks. Your feet will thank us.
- 1. The Day Crossover Sandal, $88, Everlane
These slides have the polished look of a work flat with the ease of a flip-flop. Plus, the brand claims that you'll be able to walk for miles in them thanks to the double-folded leather straps and flexible footbed.
- 2. Toms Women's The Monica Wedge, $50+, Amazon
Yes, wedges can be comfortable. With every pair of these trendy sandals you purchase, the brand donates shoes to a child in need. Now that's style with substance.
- 3. OluKai Ohana Sandal, $45+, Amazon
This TODAY favorite sandal lasts a long time, feels supportive and is available in 39 colors.
- 4. Dream Pairs Women's Elatica Elastic Ankle Strap Flat Sandals, $14+, Amazon
These come in a variety of statement-making colors and are so lightweight for summer.
- 5. Katy Perry Albee Sandal, $67 (usually $99), Nordstrom
These block-heeled sandals are perfect for summer events. We love the cute colors and stripes on the heel.
- 6. Birkenstock Women's Arizona Sandals, $90+, Amazon
Here's what you need to know about Birkenstocks: They never go out of style, and dogs (we mean feet) won't ever bark when you wear them. They're so iconic that they've racked up over 5,000 reviews online.
- 7 Mia Ellen Flat Sandal, $43+, Amazon
The platform rubber sole keeps you grounded, and the ankle strap adds pizazz. If ankle straps aren't your thing, there's a version sans strap that we are obsessing over from Nordstrom Rack for under $40.
- 8. Topshop Honey Slide Sandal, $35, Nordstrom
These Topshop sandals will add a luxe touch to any outfit. We love the textured gold straps that are sure to snugly hold your foot in place.
- 9. Clarks Women's Annadel Eirwyn Wedge Sandal, $35+, Amazon
Meet your new favorite summer shoe: a platform wedge slingback that fuses comfort with style.
- 10. Havaianas Luna Flip Flop Sandal, $17+, Amazon
These timeless flip-flops are a warm-weather staple. Grab your SPF and go!
- 11. Madewell The Boardwalk Lace-Up Sandal, $50 (usually $60), Nordstrom
You'll be reaching for these fun gladiator sandals over and over again.
For more shoes we love, check out:
- 10 supportive pairs of flip-flops that will save your feet this summer
- The best shoes for a walking workout
- The 4 types of shoes every woman needs for spring