Our editors have independently selected the items featured in this article because we think they’re worth knowing about. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
Comfortable, cozy pajamas usually signal one of two things: a good night's sleep or a full day of lounging. There's just something about nice pajamas that soothes the soul.
With so many cute, affordable options on the market, why should anyone sleep in a ratty old T-shirt and sweatpants? We pulled together 14 of our favorite pairs of soft, comfy separates and sets to help you achieve the hygge life.
Cotton, Viscose and Modal pajamas
- 1. Ekouaer Women's Long Two-Piece Soft Sleep Pajama Set, $29+, Amazon
This Amazon Choice pajama set boasts more than 750 reviews and a 4.3 star rating. The button down shirt and matching pants are available in 40 colors and patterns.
- 2. J.Crew Vintage Cotton Pajamas, $95, Nordstrom
J.Crew's beloved cotton pajamas have been around forever and never seem to go out of style. The top has button closures, a collar and long sleeves while the pants have an elastic and drawstring waist. They come in three classic color combinations.
- 3. Cool Nights Short Sleeve Pajama Tee, $38, Soma
For those who get cold at night, these pajamas are for you. According to the brand, the fabric is meant to keep you cool so feel free to pile on the blankets without getting overheated. Don't forget to add the matching cropped pants to your cart too!
- 4. Latuza Women's V-Neck Sleepwear Short Sleeve Pajama Set, $20+, Amazon
These lightweight pajamas are made from bamboo giving them a soft feel for sleeping and lounging.
Stuff We Love
- 5. Kate Spade New York Crop Jersey Pajamas, $78, Nordstrom
The bow detailing and piping add a unique flair to otherwise basic pajamas.
- 6. Organic Cotton Jogger Set, $118, ThirdLove
This set may be on the pricier side, but its made from organic cotton and designed to be as comfy as it is stylish, according to the brand.
- 7. Stars Above Women's Floral Print Cami and Shorts Pajama Set, $20, Target
The floral pattern of this set is perfect for spring and the $20 price tag can't be beat.
Satin and Silk pajamas
- 1. Women's Silk Satin Pajamas Set, $29, Amazon
Silk pajamas can often cost a pretty penny, but this affordable set comes in just under $30. Not only are they stylish, they're available in a variety of sizes ranging from XS through 3XL.
- 2. In Bloom By Jonquil Glisten Chemise, $40, Nordstrom
Perfect for when you want something a little more feminine, this lace-trimmed satin chemise comes in four different colors (black, navy, off-white and light pink) and features a racerback design.
Nightgowns and nightshirts
- 1. Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Nightshirt, $49, Nordstrom
This menswear-inspired nightshirt is described by reviewers as "soft, warm, but not heavy" and long enough that they don't feel exposed.
- 2. Melilla Plus Nightgown, $50, Adore Me
This plus-size nightgown features adjustable straps, ruffle detail at the hem and a back keyhole. We love the lilac and periwinkle colors for spring!
- 3. Stars Above Short Sleeve Nightgown, $20, Target
You can never go wrong with an inexpensive, basic black nightgown.
- 1. Scotch Plaid Flannel Pajamas, $60-$65 (usually $65), L.L.Bean
Great for cuddling up with on a chilly evening, L.L.Bean described these as the "perfect balance of softness and durability."
- 2. Printed Microfleece PJ Pant Set, $25, Amazon
Not only are these pajamas adorable and cozy, they're also a great value and come with a matching pair of socks.
For more sleep favorites, check out:
- 12 innovative products to help you sleep better
- 25 gadgets that can help you fall asleep and stay asleep
- 10 products that make waking up in the morning easier
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.