This month, GQ magazine reveals something startling: Men are using women's beauty products.
Okay, so it's not actually that startling. In fact, tons of you voted and weighed in on Facebook to tell us about the stuff your men are stealing from the medicine cabinet (the most common pilfered products? Secret deodorant and Skintimates shave gel. Lock it up, ladies!).
GQ's Will Welch brought some of the lotions and potions the mag says men should consider co-opting to TODAY, saying they work "just as well for guys as for girls." They included:
1. Dry shampoo (Oscar Blandi's is $21 at oscarblandi.com)
2. Body balm (In Fiore's Dayala is $80 at infiore.net)
3. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue cologne (the GQ scent critic's favorite, it's $64 at most major department stores and dolcegabbana.com)
4. Toner (Clinique's is $21 at Sephora and most major department stores)
5. Face Mask (Chanel Precision Masque Life Express is $85 at chanel.com, and, according to Welch is not to be applied in front of your buddies)
6. Eye cream (L'Oreal's, $14, is available at loreal.com and drugstores)
More in style: