Get Stuff We Love
For most of us, fall means cooler temperatures, comfy sweaters and pumpkin spice, well, everything. And just as you transition your closet for the new season, you should do the same with your cosmetics collection (and skin care).
When it comes to buying new products, we all love the look and feel of prestige beauty products. But the price tag? Not so much.
That’s why we’re so excited about Albeit, a makeup line dedicated to everyday glamour and sold exclusively at Anthropologie.
The new collection includes everything from tinted moisturizers and lipsticks to shimmer sticks and brushes. And the art deco-inspired gold packaging makes it feel so luxurious. But — much to our surprise and delight — everything is under $30!
Ready to get step up your beauty game for fall? Scroll on for some of our favorite (affordable) finds from the retailer's new range.
1. Albeit Shimmer Stick, $19 (Originally $24), Anthropologie
2. Albeit Lipstick, $14 (Originally $18), Anthropologie
3. Albeit All Over Face Brush, $19 (Originally $24), Anthropologie
4. Albeit Cheek Stick, $16 (Originally $20), Anthropologie
5. Albeit Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20, $22 (Originally $28), Anthropologie
6. Albeit Shimmer Palette, $27 (Originally $34), Anthropologie
7. Albeit Nourishing Lip Balm, $10 (Originally $12), Anthropologie
8. Albeit Translucent Powder, $24 (Originally $30), Anthropologie
Want more cheap beauty? Check out this $6 drugstore mascara makeup artists swear by.