At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Perhaps you were a bit too eager with the tweezers and need to pencil in your brows for a few days. How about a temporary tint instead? Or maybe you need a new sunscreen and want one that goes on clear, with no icky residue.
We’ve got you covered with some stunning beauty buys that are pretty easy on the wallet. So get ready for a beautiful spring with these must-have products — all under $30, and hand-picked by Heather Muir, the beauty director at Real Simple magazine.
1. Ciaté London Glitter Flip, $19, Sephora
This glitter liquid lipstick transforms into a very cool, metallic shade.
2. Almay Long Lasting Brow Color, $5, Amazon
Put away the pencil and try this temporary brow tint instead.
3. Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara, $24, Sephora
It’s like having dramatic false lashes, thanks to this product, which adds major volume.
TODAY Editors are also obsessed with this $6 version.
4. The VampStamp Vavavoom Stamp, $25, Bloomingdales
Give yourself the perfect winged cat eye with this, ahem, purrfect product.
5. Supergoop! Glo Stick SPF 50, $25, Sephora
Yes, it’s true, here's a sunscreen that won’t feel sticky or gross.
6. I Dew Care Space Kitten Exfoliating Galactic Black Peel-Off Mask Mask, $23, Ulta
This charcoal, topaz and diamond powder-infused peel-off mask is cool on the outside, and aims to brighten your complexion.
7. Secret Freshies, $5, Target
It’s small and fits easily in your bag, so it’s great for those on the go.
8. Ouai Anti-Frizz Hair Sheets, $18, Sephora
Superstar hairstylist Jen Atkin’s line now has these on-the-go sheets that diminish frizz and add shine.
9. Kristen Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint, $12, Target
The shade is majorly on trend, and this is like hair color dating with no commitment.