Get Stuff We Love
We all have that thing, the go-to item we can't seem to get dressed without. And for many of us, it's the staple leather jacket. It truly is the perfect layering piece, and can be dressed down with your favorite basic T-shirt, or gussied up and worn over your signature fall dress. There's a style out there for everyone.
Now, let's talk dollars. You can invest in a pricey jacket that will last for years — the more it ages, the cooler it looks. Or, you can go the faux variety, which is easier on the wallet but can look every bit as chic. Just make sure you pay attention to fit. You don't want anything too loose or boxy, or so tight you can't zip it up.
Here are eight we found that make our leather-loving hearts sing.
1. Miss Selfridge Faux Leather Biker Jacket, $78,
This leather faux leather jacket edgy and cool, and totally timeless.
2. Wilsons Leather Leather Moto Jacket, $156, Amazon
The asymmetric zips give this leather jacket a modern feel.
3. Escalier Suede Moto Jacket, $84, Amazon
The basic black is a classic, but the green is a welcome splash of winter color.
4. LEVI'S Faux Leather Trucker Jacket, $60, Nordstrom
Slip this on for an instant dose of cool. Bonus: It's washable.
5. TAHARI Thea Peplum Hem Leather Jacket, $329, Nordstrom
One of the most chic and sleek trends we're seeing for fall.
6. Jack by BB Dakota Get Lucky Faux Suede Scuba Moto Jacket, $80, Zappos
From the warm fall color to the relaxed boxy cut, what's not to love?
7. Made by Johnny Faux Leather Quilted Motorcycle Jacket, $60, Walmart
We love the slim fit, and the hood.
8. Mango Cazadora Faux Shearling-Trimmed Faux Leather Jacket, $100, Lord & Taylor
The collar really gives this coat a cozy feel.
9. Marc New York by Andrew Marc Leah Jacket, $299, Amazon
The sleek fit. The supple leather. Consider us infatuated.