Get Stuff We Love
At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Glamour's beauty editors and skin care experts combed through thousands of new products from the past year to crown 214 of the best beauty buys for the year — so buckle up because we've got a lot of new products to try.
Everything from high-end serums to drugstore eye creams were included in this year's Glamour Beauty Awards. Covering makeup, skin care and everything in between, Glamour left no shelf untouched. The category that we were most excited about was the drugstore skin care — because who doesn't love quality products for a fair price!
Here are eight of the winning drugstore skin care products that won't break the bank.
Glamour Beauty Awards Drugstore Skin Care Winners
- 1. The Best Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes, $6 (originally $8), Amazon
These convenient cleaning wipes remove makeup without irritating your skin. They're perfect for traveling and are formulated with aloe vera, chamomile and green tea.
- 2. The Best Serum: Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops, $18 (originally $19), Amazon
These infusion drops contain a soy and kiwi complex to help moisturize and hydrate your skin, leaving it soft and dewy. It works for up to 48 hours, helping to even skin tone and texture, according to the manufacturer.
- 3. The Best Face Oil: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil, $25, Amazon
This lightweight retinol oil helps to minimize signs of aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps repair dry skin and claims to show results within a week of use.
- 4. The Best Moisturizer: Olay Regenerist Whip Moisturizer, $24 (originally $29), Amazon
This fragrance-free moisturizer helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It's described as "weightless" and is said to leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- 5. The Best Eye Cream: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, $15 (originally $18), Amazon
This cream is another handy solution for fine lines and wrinkles, particularly for the delicate skin around the eyes. It can also help with dark circles.
- 6. The Best Mask: Simple Kind to Skin Dewy Glow Sheet Mask, $4, CVS
One of my favorite ways to relax after a long day is with a good face mask. This inexpensive sheet mask helps your skin to feel hydrated, fresh and dewy.
- 7. The Best Sunscreen: Avène Mineral Light Mattifying Sun SPF 50+, $22 (originally $28), Dermstore
Sunscreen is super important! Especially now that we're approaching the warmer months. This sunscreen provides broad-spectrum sun protection for oily and acne-prone skin, leaving it non-irritated by harsh UV rays, according to the manufacturer.
- 8. Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Zit Zapping Dots, $9, Ulta
Pimple patches are gaining popularity when it comes to a good acne treatment. These small dots can be applied directly to your zits to help them heal overnight!
For more of our beauty picks, check out:
- 5 game-changing products from the Glamour Readers' Choice Beauty Awards
- Ulta's biggest beauty event of the year continues — here are our top picks
- This $21 eye gel is taking over Amazon — we asked dermatologists why