Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
It's no secret celebrities have access to closets full of designer duds just ready to be worn. But what if you want to look like a star without breaking the bank?
That's where People's style and beauty director, Andrea Lavinthal, comes in. She stopped by to share some affordable finds that will make you feel like you're walking the red carpet.
Read on for everything you need to re-create looks worn by Cindy Crawford, Kristen Bell, Gabrielle Union and more.
Cindy Crawford's Bright Blazer
- 1. Kasper Peaked Lapel Blazer, $83 (originally $119), Macy's
Lavinthal picked this pale-pink blazer, because it seems like a dead ringer for the lilac suit jacket worn by Crawford. The pastel color makes it perfect for Easter, too.
- 2. Kasper Slim Herringbone Pants, $55 (originally $79), Macy's
To complete the look, opt for this sleek pair of matching pink pants.
- 3. Floral Flutter Cap Sleeve Tee, $45, Lane Bryant
This blue-and-pink style is a great way to break up the pink block of the suit.
- 4. Zitah Pointed Toe Pumps, $70, Macy's
Top off the powerful look with a pair of pink heels. The deep-pink shade is a great way to complement the lighter pastel of the suit.
Kristen Bell's Casual Layers
- 1. Nita Ribbed Cardigan, $18, Fashion Nova
You really can't beat a long, cozy cardigan. Lavinthal picked this ribbed number in a mustard hue similar to the one worn by Bell.
- 2. Socialite Lace Trim Camisole, $35, Nordstrom
This pale-blue camisole is a great light layer to anchor the look. The touch of lace at the collar adds a subtle, feminine flair to the piece.
- 3. Martie Slim Crop Pant, $80, J.Crew
Our first instinct would be to pair this look with jeans, but we love that Bell opted for a pair of bright-blue slacks. These cropped pants from J.Crew come in a similar hue.
- 4. Marley Mini Bag, $40, Topshop
Tie the whole look together with a complementary mustard-colored bag.
Gabrielle Union's Leopard Dress
- 1. Satin Leopard Halter Neck Dress, $80, H&M
Lavinthal picked this halter dress, because it's smaller pattern and low hemline match the style Union wore. We also love that the halter neckline gives this dress a more formal silhouette that could even be worn to a wedding.
- 2. Double Breasted Trench Coat, $86, Marks & Spencer
Union topped off the look with a jacket from Prada, but if that's not in your budget this Marks & Spencer trench is a great alternative.
- 3. Nine West Gilficco Strappy Sandals, $53, Amazon
Pair the look with strappy sandals and you're good to go.
Sterling K. Brown's Blazer and Jeans
- 1. Stretch Suit Jacket With Sheen, $100, Zara
The burgundy color of this jacket is almost identical to the designer style worn by Brown. You can also grab the matching pants if you're looking to complete the suit.
- 2. Stafford Travel Shirt, $36, JCPenney
Because the jacket is such a standout piece, stick with something basic underneath. Lavinthal picked this travel shirt from JCPenney.
- 3. Slim Jeans With Gap Flex, $70, Gap
Like Brown, Lavinthal opted to keep the rest of the look classic with a pair of slim-fit jeans in a darker wash. They're perfect for a nice night out.
- 4. Agrelasa Sneakers, $80, Aldo
To keep the style from feeling stuffy, sneakers are the perfect low-key option.
For more celebrity favorites, check out:
- The $7 skin care secret Meghan Markle keeps on her nightstand
- 'Real Housewives' star Ramona Singer swears by this $4 staple for soft skin
- Even Blake Lively has some go-to drugstore beauty secrets