Our editors have independently selected the items featured in this article because we think they’re worth knowing about. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
'Tis the season to break out your ugliest sweaters and fête the holiday season in (tacky) style!
Want to bring your A-game to the next ugly Christmas sweater party? Treat yourself to one (or more!) of these horrendously cute sweaters and consider Christmas handled. Now, go on a sleigh all day.
When we release our 2018 gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
- 1. Jingle All The Wave Sweater, $65, Modcloth
Baby shark doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Santa shark doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Santa shark doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Santa shark.
- 2. Light-up Reindeer Wreath Sweater, $34, Amazon
Oh deer, the holidays are here! Sleigh this Christmas and light up the holiday season with this sweater.
- 3. Christmas Cats Print Sweater , $16-28, Amazon
Meowy Christmas! It's the purr-fect time to show off your feline pride in a sweater that's totally out of this world.
- 4. Button-Up Ugly Christmas Sweater Tunic, $29, Amazon
This candy cane tunic is in mint condition. Why blend in with the crew neck crowd when you can stand out instead?
- 5. Women's Gingerbread Sweater Dress, $40, Amazon
Stuff We Love
This sweater dress is sweet. Channel a delectable Christmas treat in this one.
- 6. Two-Person Knit Ugly Sweater, $30, Amazon
For the price of one ugly sweater, you and your main squeeze can bring the holiday cheer together in this two-person masterpiece.
- 7. Skiing Dinosaurs Holiday Sweater, $60, Nordstrom
These rad dinos know how to shred some powder! This sweater will definitely get some laughs at your next holiday party.
- 8. Light My Menorah Sweater, $28, Amazon
We can't forget about Hanukkah! Celebrate the Festival of Lights with a sassy sweater that lights up as you move.
- 9. Elf Hoodie Pullover, $25, Amazon
Become the ghost of Christmas present and pull off the perfect holiday look with this fun Christmas sweater that comes complete with a hood and pointy elf ears.
- 10. Snowman Cardigan With Pockets, $26-34, Amazon
Can't decide between red and green? With this funky holiday cardigan, you don't have to!
- 11. Light-Up Christmas Tree Sweater, $34, Amazon
Shine bright like a Christmas tree.
- 12. Kids' Christmas Pug Sweater, $29, Nordstrom
If your little ones want to get in on the trend, grab this pug-ly Christmas sweater.
- 13. Santa Print Pullover Sweatshirt, $20-26, Amazon
Show off your love for St. Nick in this festive sweatshirt with a faux beard printed at the collar.
- 14. Tinsel-Trimmed Christmas Tree Sweater, $40, Amazon
"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree..." Everyone will be singing your praises in this jolly sweater complete with suspenders and pom poms.
- 15. Green Elf Sweater Dress, $40, Amazon
It's not your typical ugly Christmas sweater, but at least you know you'll look elf-in' amazing in this sassy green sweater dress.
- 16. Treat Yo Self Ugly Christmas Sweatshirt, $33, NBC Store
Donna and Tom from "Parks and Recreation" would absolutely approve of this holiday-themed swag. Don't forget to "treat yo self" while you're checking off everyone else on your shopping list!
- 17. Wrapping Paper Christmas Sweater, $60, Amazon
Didn't bring a hostess gift? No problem. You can just show up dressed as a present!
- 18. Cutiefox 3D Digital Print Pullover Hoodie, $15-29, Amazon
Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
Finding the perfect present can be a challenge, but Shop TODAY's up to the task. Try our interactive gift finder to sort gifts by price, person and interest. And no matter who you're looking for, we've got gift guides for everyone on your list, including:
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.