Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
It's rose season, in just about every sense. You can plant them ... or you can rub a derivative of the floral on your face and legs.
In this case, we're talking about rose-infused beauty products for your hair, face and body. Not only do they smell lovely, but they can help you feel like you're in bloom for spring and summer.
"Rose oil has been shown to have some anti-inflammatory properties, although the exact concentration needed for such an effect is not well known or studied. Therefore, it’s possible that oil-infused skin care products may have some anti-inflammatory properties," dermatologist Dr. Gary Goldenberg said. "If not, the natural scent of roses can certainly amplify the experience of using a nice skin care product."
There's a reason the flower is so popular right now.
"Anecdotally, it has properties that can help in treating acne and eczema. It can sooth irritated skin and help cleanse the skin," Dr. Nava Greenfield of Schweiger Dermatology Group said. "If you are having a skin issue, I would recommend speaking with your physician about the best course of treatment. But if you have normal skin and want an added boost of nice scent with calming properties, rose-infused products may do very well for you," she said.
We couldn't agree more. So we found some unique botanical beauty for you.
- 1. The Body Shop British Rose Body Yogurt, $16, Amazon
This product is gel based, meaning it's not remotely sticky. And, it's 100% vegan.
- 2. Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening 24H Moisturizer, $39, Sephora
We love this brand, because of its high-quality ingredients. And this cream, in particular, is gentle and just feels luxurious.
- 3. Garnier SkinActive 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer With Rose Water, $8 (usually $10), Amazon
This rosy product is on the thicker side, so it's best for people with dry skin.
- 4. Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Rose Day Cream Light, $21, Amazon
This lightweight formula will give your face a subtle, attractive sheen for the day.
- 5. Herbivore Botanicals All Natural Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist, $16 (for 2 ounces), Amazon
This revitalizing, refreshing spray is really coming up roses.
- 6. Christian Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Women's Eau de Parfum Spray, $76 (usually $94), Amazon
If you've ever wanted to smell like roses, well, you can! This perfume is the ideal bright, light, flowery scent for summer.
- 7. Apothecare Essentials The Booster Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask, $23 (usually $25), Amazon
With a lightweight, volumizing formula, the price is right, and your hair will thank you.
- 8. Weleda Renewing Night Cream, $23, Amazon
This brand is a celebrity favorite (Victoria Beckham is a fan) and for good reason: The cream will leave your skin so soft.
- 9. Rosebud Salve, $6, Amazon
This celebrity standby will leave your lips supple and smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet.
- 10. Sisley Botanical Floral Toning Lotion, $70 (usually $98), Amazon
Yes, this is a splurge, but it will help skin feel like velvet and smell of a subtle, rosy scent.
- 11. Tammy Fender Bulgarian Rose Water, $65, Amazon
Your skin will soak up this amazingly rejuvenating yet gentle concoction from the holistic skin care line.
- 12. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Twist Layering Oil, $69, Sephora
This concentrated perfumed oil is beguiling yet subtle, and can easily be layered.
For more beauty favorites:
- 'Real Housewives' star Dorit Kemsley swears by this $8 firming body lotion
- Jaclyn Smith swears by this $17 cholesterol cream for shiny hair
- Susan Lucci swears by this $9 baby cream to moisturize her skin