Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
TODAY has a financial relationship with Amazon in which we have agreed to promote Amazon products. Shop TODAY editors created this content, independently selecting the topic and products featured without input from Amazon. If you buy something through these links, Shop TODAY makes a commission on your purchase.
This article contains deals across broad categories of products from several retailers that we think you’ll want to know about. In some instances, we may make a commission on purchases made from those retailers.
Black Friday discounts have come and gone, and now Cyber Monday is under way. While Black Friday is traditionally meant for in-store shopping (and looked very different this year), Cyber Monday is the day where shoppers search the internet for the best deals on everything from TVs and tech to clothing.
Nearly 80% of shoppers are expected to shop online this holiday season, TODAY investigative and consumer correspondent Vicky Nguyen reported earlier this month — so if you're looking to get ahead with some of the best deals out right now, look no further. We rounded up some of the best Cyber Monday sales you should add to your cart before the final chance at holiday savings disappears.
Below, you'll find some of the best Cyber Monday deals to shop right now from dozens of retailers. Whether you're searching for gifts for yourself or for someone else on your list, you'll be able to score them at a great deal with these Cyber Monday 2020 sales.
The list below has deals by category. To quickly find the kinds of deals you’re looking for, click on the links here:
- Cyber Monday 2020 Amazon deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 beauty deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 clothing deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 home deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 TV deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 laptop deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 tech deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 streaming device deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 trampoline deals
- Cyber Monday 2020 treadmill deals
Best Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 deals
With so many of us spending the holidays apart, this digital frame is the perfect gift to help us feel connected. Digital frames are usually expensive, but at 36% off, this is a deal to take advantage of now.
Each frame allows you to enjoy up to 50 photos at a time and you can easily upload photos via the app, e-mail or even social media. This is a great gift for the grandparents because you have the option to sync multiple frames. It gets better: This frame plays music and automatically adjusts the brightness to match the lighting in the room.
We all want to have good hair days this holiday season — and this 2-in-1 beauty tool can help achieve that for about $22. It's a hairdryer and a brush in one, so you can easily DIY a salon-worthy blowout at home. Its oval shape and mix of bristles help smooth frizz, boost volume and shine on all hair types and lengths in just a few minutes!
Editor's note: Our pick is now sold out, but we found a similar top-rated option below.
With so many of us spending more time at home and with the family, why not turn your living room into a movie theater or plan a socially-distanced outdoor movie night with your quaran-team? This mini projector is designed for home theaters so it has HD display that can be as big as 180 inches.
It's really easy to use and has built-in dual speakers, a remote control and a carrying case so you can take it anywhere.
Air purifiers are one of the most popular shopping trends of the year, so this sleek affordable option is a great find. It has a two-stage filtration system that eliminates 99.97% of particles. Not only does it help improve air quality but it helps reduce odors from cooking all those holiday meals. This is a great gadget for a small space like a home office or kitchen.
TCL is one of the most popular TV brands in the U.S., so it's no surprise this Roku TV is selling out fast. At 40% off, this 40-inch model is a great value. You get access to over 5,000 streaming channels with Roku, and you can also connect it to your cable or satellite provider too.
The intuitive menu and Roku search make it really easy to use, which is great if tech isn't your thing. The best part? You can use your voice to find movies and change channels.
Editor's Note: This item is not yet on sale for Cyber Monday. Despite that, we still think this is a great gift at a great price. Below is another beauty fridge that's highly rated and 30% off.
This is clearly not your average fridge. Yes, it can hold a few cans of your favorite drink, but that's not why we love it. We love it because you can use it as a personal skin care fridge, which is one of the hottest beauty trends right now.
It's a convenient way to store your favorite moisturizer, eye patches, sheet masks, face roller and more. When you use them, you get a refreshing and cooling effect to perk up your skin! This little luxury is the perfect gift to get the beauty lover in your life.
Although we picked this item independently, we should disclose that Al's daughter also works at Chefman.
Air fryers are one of the most popular countertop appliances shoppers like you are looking to add to their kitchens. You can take your frying to the next level with this device. Cut your potatoes, carrots and other vegetables with this heavy-duty fry cutter. It has interchangeable blades that will consistently cut your veggies at 3 inches length per fry. Pull down the lever and voila!
Live music might feel like a thing of the past, but you don't have to wait to bring an immersive experience into your home. This compact smart speaker blends seamlessly into any room, and you can control it with the Sonos app, Apple Airplay 2 and more. You can even get more than one and connect the speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi, so you can enjoy music in ever room.
You might think sous vide cooking should be left to professionals and restaurants. But you can cook "under vacuum" right in your home kitchen. This bundle comes with a vacuum sealer so you can seal chicken, vegetables, beef and more. You can then attach the precision cooker to your own pot and use the built-in controls or mobile app to circulate water at the perfect temperature for your food. Bon appétit!
Cyber Monday 2020 beauty deals
Score 30% off sitewide at IT Cosmetics when you use the code CELEBRATE at checkout. This offer will end at 11:59 p.m. EST on Nov. 30, so don't miss out!
- Celebrate Confidence in Your Complexion CC+ Cream Set (was $18.00, now $12.60)
- Rose Gold Complexion Makeup Brush Set (Was $59.00, now $41.30)
- CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ (was $39.50, now $27.65)
MAC's Black Friday event started on Nov. 23, and their deals will continue through Cyber Monday, where they will be dropping daily treats on some of their bestsellers. Right now, you can take advantage of an eye-catching deal: 30% off online and in stores and free shipping.
- Run the Show Kit (was $29.50, now $20.60)
- Wow Factor Eye Kit (was $39.50, now $27.65)
- Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (was $33.00, now $19.80)
From luxury beauty items to hair tools, Amazon's Cyber Monday deals on all things beauty are bringing steep discounts.
Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum (was $65.00, now $45.50)
- Ghd Classic Original IV Hair Straightener (was $139.96, now $97.97)
- Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (was $49.94, now $29.99)
Glossier sales are rare — but the beauty brand is offering a final chance for shoppers to save during their Cyber Monday sale. Hurry! These prices won't be this low again until next year.
- Glossier Perfect Canvas Set (was $88.00, now $54.75)
- Glossier Balm Dotcom (was $12.00, now $9.00)
- Glossier Boy Brow (was $16.00, now $12.00)
Ulta's Cyber Monday deals have landed! You can save up to 50% off skin care favorites, makeup and more right now.
- Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer (was $36.00, now $27.00)
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (was $85.00, now $59.50)
- StriVectin Peptight 360 Tightening Eye Serum (was $69.00, now $51.75)
Today only, you can score up to 50% off beauty favorites at Sephora, including luxury beauty brands like La Mer, as well as free shipping!
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara (was $25.00, now $12.50)
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette (was $49.00, now $24.50)
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser (was $34.00, now $15.00)
Macy's Cyber Monday deals have arrived, and you can shop everything from skin care to makeup on sale. Below are some of the deals that caught our eye.
- TonyMoly All You Need Mask Set (was $25.00, now $18.75)
- StriVectin Uplifting Wonders Gift Set (was $89.00, now $66.75)
- Tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner (was $24.00, now $12.00)
Right now at Urban Outfitters the more you buy, the more you save. Here are some of the best beauty deals to take advantage of during this sale.
- Gourmand Fresh Body Mist ($12.00)
- ohii Hii-Lighter Liquid Pearl Drops (was $16.00, now $11.20)
- Freck Beauty Cheekslime + Lip Tint ($18.00)
Select brands at Dermstore are offering up to 30% off of select items when you use the code SHARETHELOVE at checkout. It's the perfect excuse to splurge on top-rated skin care products.
- Ilia True Skin Radiant Priming Serum (was $52.00, now $44.20)
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches (was $55.00, now $44.00)
- Embyrolisse Lait Creme Concentre (was $28.00, now $19.60)
Estée Lauder Protect + Hydrate Set (was $65.00, now $45.50)
- Kylie Skin Coconut Body Lotion (was $24.00, now $16.80)
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair (was $31.00, now $23.25)
If you've been waiting for the perfect time to splurge on a Theragun device, consider your wait over! You can score a range of highly-coveted Theragun items at low prices, right now since the brand is offering up to $150 off devices.
- Theragun Wave Roller (was $149.00, now $99.00)
- Theragun Pro (was $599.00, now $449.00)
- Theragun Prime (was $299.00, now $224.00)
Cyber Monday 2020 clothing deals
Uniqlo's Cyber Monday deals include deep discounts all things warm, so you can stock up on all of your winter outerwear and save big while doing it.
- Uniqlo Stretch HeatTech Fleece Crew Neck (was $19.90, now $14.90)
- Uniqlo Ultra Warm Down Short Coat (was $179.90, now $129.90)
- Uniqlo Ultra Stretch Cropped Leggings (was $29.90, now $19.90)
You can score up to 70% off all things loungewear at Alo Yoga right now when you shop their Cyber steals, sitewide.
- Alo Yoga Embrace Long Sleeve (was $68.00, now $40.00)
- Alo Yoga Glimpse Long Sleeve (was $68.00, now $40.00)
- Alo Yoga High-Waist Endurance Legging (was $118.00, now $66.00)
The North Face is offering 30% off select styles through Nov. 30, so now is your chance to stock up on winter essentials before the first snowfall.
- Women's Thermoball Eco Jacket (was $199.00, now $139.30)
- Women's Osito Jacket (was $99.00, now $69.30)
- Women's Campshire Sherpa Hoodie (was $149.00, now $104.30)
Whether you're looking for winter loungewear or influencer-approved finds, Amazon's Cyber Monday fashion deals can help you revamp your wardrobe.
- Kendall + Kylie Women's Vegan Leather Jogger (was $79.00, now $55.30)
- Amazon Essentials Sculpt High-Rise Legging (was $22.00, now $15.40)
- Peepers by PeeperSpecs Blue-Light Glasses (was $25.39, now $20.30
- Sonoma Goods For Life Essential Crewneck Tee (was $16.00, now $3.99)
- Men's Croft & Barrow Patterned Flannel Sleep Pants (was $24.00, now $7.99)
- Sonoma Goods For Life Midrise Leggings (was $20.00, now $5.59)
Take advantage of up to 50% off select styles from top brands like Nike, The North Face, Adidas and more at Dick's right now as part of their Cyber deals.
- Nike Women's Sportswear Essential Fleece Jogger Pants (was $60.00, now $45.00)
- The North Face Women's Osito Fleece Jacket (was $99.00, now $69.30)
- Nike Sportswear Women's Essentials Fleece Cropped Crew (was $60.00, now $55.00)
The savings keep coming with Cyber deals on clothing at Macy's. One deal to note is a $60 markdown on a trendy puffer coat.
- Tommy Hilfiger Cool Compression Leggings (was $69.50, now $31.27)
- Cotton On Cropped Hooded Sweatshirt (was $29.99, now $20.99)
- 32 Degrees Packable Hooded Down Puffer Coat (was $100.00, now $49.99)
Cyber deals are still in effect at Lululemon, meaning you can save on loungewear essentials and even outerwear this season.
- On the Fly Pant Full Length (was $98.00, now $49.00)
- Ready to Rulu Jogger (was $108.00, now $69.00)
- Lululemon Align Pant II (was $98.00, now $69.00)
H&M's "Cyber November" deals started on Nov. 14, but if you haven't had a chance to take advantage of savings, don't worry! H&M's Cyber deals will run through Nov. 30.
- H&M Small Shoulder Bag (was $19.99, now $9.00)
- H&M Fine Knit Sweater (was $29.99, now $13.00)
- H&M Turtleneck Sweater (was $24.99, now $12.00)
- The North Face Campshire Full-Zip Fleece Jacket (was $120.00, now $89.99)
- Hydro Flask Wide-Mouth Bottle with Flex Straw Lid (was $49.95, now $37.39)
- REI Co-op Men's Flash Jacket (was $99.95, now $49.83)
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings (was $59.00, now $44.00)
- Topshop Roll Crop Sweater (was $65.00, now $32.50)
- Hunter Tour Packable Waterproof Rain Boot (was $150.00, now $105.00)
Gap is currently offering shoppers 50% off everything, plus a chance to score an additional 10% off when you use the code GAPCYBER at checkout.
- Fitted Funnel-Neck T-Shirt (was $34.95, now $12.00)
- Flannel PJ Set (was $69.95, now $30.00)
- GapFit High Rise Brushed Jersey Leggings (was $69.95, now $20.00)
Ugg's Black Friday sale event will run through Nov. 30, including deals on everything from boots and moccasins to hoodies and pajamas.
- Ugg Classic Double Mini Bow (was $170.00, now $126.99)
- Ugg Dakota Double Bow Moccasin (was $110.00, now $76.99)
- Ugg Emmeth Boot (was $150.00, now $104.99)
Old Navy is currently offering 50% off everything sitewide through Black Friday, and more deals are expected to drop on Cyber Monday too.
- Cozy Plaid Crew-Neck Sweater (was $39.99, now 19.99)
- Extra High-Waisted Sky-Hi Black Jeans (was $49.99, now $24.99)
- Oversized Soft-Brushed Plaid Button-Front Coat (was $99.99, now $49.99)
Right now, you can take 20% off of your purchase at Athleta. You can also enjoy up to 60% off new markdowns on the site.
- Printed Brooklyn Jogger (was $98.00, now $79.99)
- Compact Coaster Long Wrap (was $89.00, now $71.99)
- Balance Pant (was $89.00, now $71.20)
Target's Cyber Monday deals end tonight. One deal to note is the chance to score up to 30% off of sweaters and outerwear just in time for winter.
- Women's Crewneck Pullover Sweater (was $29.00, now$20.99)
- Women's High-Rise Sweatpants (was $29.00, now $20.99)
- Holiday Buffalo Check Flannel Matching Family Pajamas (was $12.00, now $10.00)
Anthropologie is offering shoppers 30% off of everything sitewide, plus an additional 50% off of sale items. You can save on new arrivals, accessories and more.
- Verloop Colorblocked Slippers (was $38.00, now $26.60)
- Mod & Jo Rodney Drop Earrings (was $38.00, now $26.60)
- Carmen Knit Lounge Set (was $158.00, now $110.60)
Cyber Monday 2020 home deals
Amazon's Cyber Monday deals silently launched over the weekend so you can save big on everything home and kitchen right now if you didn't catch these deals before.
- OFM 161 Collection Mid Century Dining Chairs Set (was $200.99, now $87.53)
- Instant Pot Max Pressure Cooker (was $199.95, now $79.95)
- HadinEEon Milk Frother (was $69.99, now $37.38)
Right now, you can save 30% off coffee makers from Keurig when you use the code CM2020 at checkout.
- Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker (was $99.99, now $69.99)
- K-Supreme Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker (was $189.99, now $132.99)
- Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker (was $155.99, now $109.19)
You can score 30% off at Gravity Blankets through the end of today as part of Gravity Blanket's Cyber Weekend promotion. All you'll have to do is use the code Holiday2020 at checkout.
- Modernist X Gravity Cotton Weighted Blanket (was $205.00, now $143.50)
- Cooling Blanket (was $205.00, now $143.50)
- Modernist X Gravity Flannel Sheets (was $75.00, now $52.50)
Notable home deals during Macy's Cyber Monday sale are markdowns on top-rated brands like Ninja and Martha Stewart. Macy's is also offering Cyber Daily deals all throughout the week, giving you more time to score great deals.
- Pyrex 6-Pc. Rectangular Storage Set (was $29.99, now $16.79)
- Martha Stewart Collection Cast Iron Round 2-Qt. Dutch Oven (was $99.99, now $39.99)
- Corningware French White Bakeware Essentials (was $45.99, now $25.59)
Right now, you can take advantage of a 20% discount sitewide at Parachute Home, while supplies last. That means you can save on everything from pillows and bestselling sheets to towels and robes.
- Waffle Towel Set (was $128.00, now $102.00)
- Sateen Venice Bedding Set (was $239.00, now $271.00)
- Down Alternative Pillow (was $69.00, now $55.00)
Caraway is the brand that has been taking over Instagram, and now they are offering shoppers a chance to save up to 20% off for Cyber Week. You can save 10% off orders of $225+, 15% off of orders $450+ and 20% off of orders $525+.
If your home office is in need of a revamp, you're not going to want to miss Staples' Cyber Monday deals. In fact, the retailer isn't offering deals on just one day — you can save this week during their "7 Days of Deals" event, happening right now.
- Staples Carder Mesh Fabric Desk Chair (was $199.99, now $99.99)
- Staples Ardfield Mesh Back Fabric Task Chair (was $129.99, now $69.99)
- Staples Kelburne Luxura Faux Leather Computer Chair (was $128.99, now $79.99)
Complete your work-from-home setup with Cyber Monday deals on everything from computer monitors to office furniture.
- Realspace Halton Computer Desk (was $199.99, now $199.99)
- See Jane Work Writing Desk (was $179.99, now $129.99)
- Realspace DeJori Writing Desk (was $189.99, now $149.99)
Lowe's has been offering Cyber Steals throughout the month of November, including daily deals that are almost too good to pass up on. You can save on everything from last-minute holiday decorations to smart home gadgets.
- Glitzhome Lighted Penguin Christmas Inflatable (was $69.99, now $59.49)
- Glitzhome Antler Artificial Christmas Wreath (was $69.99, now $59.49)
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K (was $49.98, now $29.98)
You can expect deals on all sorts of home items during Cyber Week at Target, including kitchen essentials, home appliances, holiday decorations and more.
- Keurig K-Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker (was $119.99, now $79.99)
- Bissell Icon Pet Stick Vacuum (was $349.99, now $185.99)
- Microplush Bed Blanket (was $23.00, now $13.80)
Home Depot's Cyber Monday savings are here, and you can score major deals and free shipping on most items online.
- Shark Navigator Swivel Pro Vacuum (was $159.00, now $149.99
- 18-Piece Hygrocotton Towel Set (was $74.91, now $48.69)
- Home Accents Holiday 7.5-feet Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree (was $199.00, now $79.00)
Etsy's Cyber Week launched on Nov. 23, offering shoppers a chance to catch great deals on personalized items for the holidays. Their Cyber Monday sale is the perfect chance to grab some last-minute gifts.
- KaffSilvers Sterling Silver Name Necklace (was $34.00, now $25.50)
- ZehrDesignCo Wood Cutting Board + Tea Towel Bundle (was $110.00, now $88.00)
- TheKidsCraft DIY Crafts Kit (was $39.99, now $33.99)
In need of a last-minute Christmas gift or preparing to send out Christmas cards for the holidays? Shutterfly is running a 50% off deal on almost everything plus an extra 25% off with the code CYBER25.
- Custom Winter Trees Ceramic Candle (was $44.99, now $22.50)
- Custom String Light Clip Photo Frame (was $42.99, now $21.50)
- Custom "This Will Do" Holiday Card (was $74.75, now $46.25)
Cyber Monday 2020 TV deals
Best Buy is offering shoppers a chance to save on all things tech, TV and electronics, including some flash deals that won't last long.
- Hisense 65-inch 4K UHD Smart Android TV (was $499.99, now $249.99)
- TCL 75-inch 4K UHD Smart Android TV (was $799.99, now $499.99)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV (was $649.99, now $497.99)
Looking to save big on a big screen? Amazon's Cyber Monday deals include tons of savings on top-rated TVs from brands like TCL and Sony.
- Samsung 43-inch Class Crystal 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (was $369.99, now $297.99)
- Sony X800H 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (was $599.99, now $448.00)
- Samsung 32-inch QLED 4K Smart TV (was $499.99, now $397.99)
Cyber Monday 2020 laptop deals
You can save up to 70% on select products at HP right now, in addition to several of the doorbuster deals they are offering daily. Even better? You can take 5% off of select PCs priced $599 and up and 10% off select PCs priced $999 and up.
- HP 27-inch Display (was $289.99, now $139.99)
- HP Envy Laptop (was $959.99, now $679.99)
- HP Elitebook G7 (was $1,651.00, now $660.40)
Deals at Best Buy mean you can score great deals on laptops, whether you're working or learning from home. These deals will roll out on Nov. 28.
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 (was $279.99, now $179.99)
- HP Envy x360 (Was $999.99, now $799.99
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop (was $1,449.99, now $1,199.99)
Cyber Monday 2020 tech deals
Amazon's Cyber Monday deals on all things tech are almost too good to pass up on. From Roomba vacuums and mops to smart home devices, you can save up to 47% on the deals below.
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (was $149.99, now $79.99)
- iRobot Braava Jet M6 Ultimate Robot Mop (was $499.99, now $399.00)
- Amazon All-new Echo Dot (was $49.99, $28.99)
Best Buy's Cyber Monday deals officially kicked off on Nov. 29, and there are plenty of amazing deals you can still take advantage of now before the deals come to an end tonight.
- Jaybird Vista True Wireless Headphones (was $179.99, now $99.99)
- Apple AirPods Pro (was $249.99, now $199.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (was $959.00, now $599.00)
You can find steep discounts on all things tech at Staples right now, from AirPod Pros to Bose Speakers.
- Bose SoundLink Color II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (was $129.00, now $79.00)
- Google Nest WiFi Router and Extender (was $269.00, now $189.00)
- Apple AirPods Pro (was $249.00, now $199.00)
Target is offering dozens of markdowns on printers right now, from office printers to portable photo printers.
- Canon Pixma Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer (was $99.99, now $69.99)
- Canon Selphy Wireless Compact Photo Printer (was $149.99, now $129.99)
- Polaroid Lab (was $129.99, now $119.99)
The countdown to savings is on at GameStop, and while their full Cyber Monday lineup has not been announced just yet, you can take advantage of savings on gaming essentials right now.
- Geeknet L-Series Wired Gaming Headset (was $24.99, now $12.99)
- Razer Viper Wired Gaming Mouse (was $79.99, now $39.99)
- NBA 2K21 (was $59.99, now $24.99)
Cyber Monday 2020 streaming device deals
Walmart is offering deals on tons of streaming devices today, including Roku, Google Chromecast and more.
- Nvidia Shield TV Streaming Player ($199.00)
- Google Chromecast (was $29.98, now $18.98)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (was $49.00, now $29.00)
Best Buy's Cyber Monday deals include markdowns on everything from Wi-Fi enabled DVD players to popular devices like Roku and Amazon Fire.
- Nvidia Shield TV Streaming Player ($199.00)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (was $49.99, now $29.99)
- Sony 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (was $249.99, now $149.99)
Take advantage of major savings on some of Amazon's popular streaming devices, as well as non-Amazon devices like Roku.
- Roku Ultra (was $99.99, now $69.00)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (was $39.99, now $27.99)
- Nvidia Shield ($199.00)
Cyber Monday 2020 trampoline deals
Looking for trampolines? Walmart has major rollbacks right now on versions for little ones and older kids.
- Little Tikes Climb 'n Slide 7' Trampoline (was $329.99, now $249.00)
- Skywalker Trampolines 12' Trampoline (was $299.00, now $224.00)
- Bounce Pro My First Jump 7' Trampoline and Swing (was $239.97, now $174.00)
Target's Black Friday deals are coming to a close tonight, but now is the perfect chance to save on trampolines for every kind of activity.
- Skywalker Trampolines 10' Round Outdoor Trampoline (was $349.99, now $324.99)
- SportPlus Indoor Home Fitness Trampoline (was $152.99, now $109.99)
- JumpSport 250 Indoor Fitness Trampoline (was $349.99, now $269.00)
Wayfair extended its Black Friday sale, offering shoppers even more time to save up to 80% off sitewide and even score free shipping.
- Morinome 55.31' Round Backyard Trampoline (was $160.00, now $75.99)
- Upper Bounce Hexagon Fitness Trampoline (was $184.89, now $123.99)
- Propel Trampolines 7' Round Trampoline (was $229.99, now $149.99)
Cyber Monday 2020 treadmill deals
You can catch plenty of rollbacks on treadmills ahead of Cyber Monday at Walmart, including one treadmill from Famistar that is on sale for $600 off of the original price.
- Skonyon Folding Electric Treadmill (was $429.00, now $369.00)
- Best Choice Products Folding Motorized Treadmill (was $399.99, now $279.99)
- Costway Folding Electric Treadmill (was $599.999, now $329.99)
- ProForm 505 CST Treadmill (was $999.99, now $649.99)
- InMotion T900 Manual Treadmill (was $199.99, now $149.99)
- ProForm Carbon TL Treadmill (was $999.999, now $649.99)
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is a shopping holiday that occurs the Monday after Black Friday. When is Cyber Monday 2020? This year, Cyber Monday falls on Nov. 30. It focuses on online shopping, with major discounts across tech items and electronics, like TVs and laptops.
Black Friday deals were announced early by several big-name retailers this year, including Walmart, Target and Amazon, among others. Some Black Friday deals last through Cyber Monday, while other retailers will be debuting their Cyber Monday deals on Nov. 30.