Get the latest from TODAY
Sign up for our newsletter
/ Updated / Source: TODAY
By Elizabeth Murray
All this week, TODAY explored the best methods to become happier in life, from overcoming stress at work to pursuing a new career path.
July 10, 201502:06
- We looked at how experts use "positive psychology" to help you become a "happier you."
- NBC's Maria Shriver reported on a new documentary called "Pursuing Happiness" that looks at the happiest people in America.
- Happiness by the numbers: we looked at how the numbers 5-3-1 can train your brain to be happier.
- A social psychologist shared his tips to sustainable happiness.
- Quit your job and become happier? It's possible.
- Make a dramatic change and find happiness.
Here's to a happier you!