Get Stuff We Love
It's officially time to get the puckered pout of your dreams!
Those plumped up lips that Angelina Jolie made famous could actually be yours (no injections, required!) thanks to this super-easy tutorial that's gone viral. We promise it won't take more than a few minutes of your times. It's so easy, might just to start to do it all the time.
To get the perfect Angelina-esque kisser, the makeup artists at Rouge NY gave us a little lesson.
P is for... Plumping.
- Line your cupid's bow and around your natural lip line with a skin-toned pencil. This will frame your mouth and help it stand out.
- Use a lip liner and trace just outside your lip line. Be careful not to draw too far out!
- Coat your lips evenly in your favorite lipstick. Pro tip: Use a brush to help get smooth coverage.
- Here's the key! Use that skin-colored pencil again and highlight the middle of both your upper and lower lip. Drawing attention to the center will give the illusion of larger lips.
- Grab a tube of lipgloss in a similar shade (you can also just go for a clear gloss) and apply it generously, concentrating in the center.