It's officially time to get the puckered pout of your dreams!
Those plumped up lips that Angelina Jolie made famous could actually be yours (no injections, required!) thanks to this super-easy tutorial that's gone viral. We promise it won't take more than a few minutes of your times. It's so easy, might just to start to do it all the time.
To get the perfect Angelina-esque kisser, the makeup artists at Rouge NY gave us a little lesson.
P is for... Plumping.
- Line your cupid's bow and around your natural lip line with a skin-toned pencil. This will frame your mouth and help it stand out.
- Use a lip liner and trace just outside your lip line. Be careful not to draw too far out!
- Coat your lips evenly in your favorite lipstick. Pro tip: Use a brush to help get smooth coverage.
- Here's the key! Use that skin-colored pencil again and highlight the middle of both your upper and lower lip. Drawing attention to the center will give the illusion of larger lips.
- Grab a tube of lipgloss in a similar shade (you can also just go for a clear gloss) and apply it generously, concentrating in the center.