Want to add some style to your living room? This IKEA hack can take care of that.
All week long, TODAY.com is sharing IKEA hacks that only require four steps to create. Developed by DIY'er Jourdan Fairchild, this easy DIY can be pulled off in less than 30 minutes.
- IKEA's Vittsjo nesting tables
- 1-2 large sheets of decorative paper
- Adhesive spray
1. Assemble tables per package instructions, minus the solid base shelf.
2. Coat the base shelf's top with adhesive spray.
3. Center paper atop the shelf and press into place. Flip over and press out any air bubbles.
Adjust placement while the spray is still wet. If one sheet isn’t long enough to cover the shelf, spray and adhere a second sheet, making sure to line up the paper’s ends so that the pattern looks continuous.
4. Wrap paper around shelf on all sides and trim any excess.
Screw into place and flip right side up.
This article was originally published on Sep. 24, 2015 on TODAY.com.