Our editors have independently selected the items featured in this article because we think they’re worth knowing about. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
Most of us can't imagine getting out of bed without a cup of it.
Yes, we're talking about coffee, and naturally, it gets own day dedicated to all things java. This year, it's on Sept. 29. Sure, you can drink it hot or cold, iced or foamed, on the go or at your desk. But you can also scrub your body with it, wear it on your feet, and exfoliate with it.
Here are but a few of our favorite coffee-centered buys.
- 1. Edible Beauty Gold Rush Eye Balm, $61, Sephora
The coffee extract in this luxe cream helps your eyes look less puffy.
- 2. Arabica Coffee Scrub, $13, Amazon
Also available for $17 at Walmart.
Get that extra kick during your morning shower with this scrub.
- 3. AirWaves Love You a Latte-Ladies Long Sleeve Tee, $25, Walmart
Also available at Jet.
Now, you can wear your heart (or caffeine) on your sleeve.
Stuff We Love
- 5. Clarins Detox Booster, $39, Birchbox
Also available at Macy's
Green coffee extracts help purify the skin, and who doesn't want that?
- 6. Shark Week Cookie Dunk Mug, $18, Amazon
Have a cookie with your coffee. Two things that go great together!
- 7. Russell Hobbs Coffeemaker, $80, Amazon
The classic British brand is finally sold in the U.S., and this coffee maker is retro-cute.
- 8. Estee Lauder Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules, $112, Birchbox
Also available at Sephora.
These look almost edible, and help refresh your skin thanks to the addition of coffee Arabica.
- 10. Homesick Scented Candle, Puerto Rico, $30, Amazon
The candle is beautiful, and the scent of coffee is heady and comforting.
- 11. Coffee and Donut Earrings, $20, Uncommon Goods
Show some love to your favorite breakfast combination with these studs.
- 10. Harper + Ari Coffee Exfoliating Sugar Cubes, $24, Dermstore
Grab one of these babies and exfoliate your entire body.
- 11. Hotsox Women's Coffee Crew Socks, $6, Hotsox
We also love this hilarious sock trio for $10 from Amazon.
Never leave home without your morning coffee.
- 12. Frank Body Lip Balm, $10, Ulta
Also available at Bloomingdale's.
Gives your pout a little shine, plus a dose of caffeine plumpness.
- 13. Tom Ford Private Blend Café Rose Eau de Parfum, $235, Nordstrom
Also available at Sephora.
One of the headiest, richest, most captivating scents we've ever smelled.
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.