Get the latest from TODAY
Sign up for our newsletter
/ Updated / Source: TODAY
Mother's Day is right around the corner, and the TODAY anchors celebrated all week long by paying tribute to their moms.
May 8, 201502:46
- Savannah Guthrie returned to her birthplace, Sydney, Australia, for a special Mother's Day trip with her mom, Nancy Guthrie.
- Natalie Morales desribed her mother as a survivor, detailing the tough childhood Penelope Morales had growing up in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Jenna Bush Hager spent a special day with her mom, former first lady Laura Bush, in New York City, reminiscing about her childhood and getting her advice on being a mom.
- Hoda Kotb surprised her mom, Sameha Kotb, with an updated kitchen for Mother's Day.
- Tamron Hall planted a garden for her mom, helping to fulfill plans her parents never satisfied outside the Texas home where they raised Tamron and their family.
Watch the video to see the all the ladies of TODAY share poignant memories of their mothers.