Get Stuff We Love
It's been a week full of great stories about embracing our bodies, and size 22 supermodel Tess Holliday is a shining example.
Holliday is featured on the cover of People magazine this week, and with more than 1 million followers between her Facebook and Instagram accounts, she's encouraging others to celebrate their curves.
Holliday isn't the only one with an incredible story about loving yourself, no matter what size or shape you are. Here are our other favorite stories of stars sharing messages of body acceptance this week:
- Jordin Sparks embraced her body, telling People that she calls her stretch marks "tiger stripes."
- Chrissy Teigen uses her social media accounts to show untouched and imperfect photos of real life, and reminds her fans "we're all real women."
- Madeline Stuart refused to let Down syndrome stop her from pursuing a modeling career.
- Brittany Gibbons, author of the provocative "Fat Girl Walking," shared the story of how she learned to love her body.
- Viral sensation "Dancing Man" refused to be bullied, choosing instead to spread a positive message about embracing his own body — with a dance party with Megan Trainor!
- Melissa McCarthy shared a touching story about standing up to a sexist critic.