This week on TODAY was one for the record books.
Guinness made themselves at home at TODAY all week long, watching several records broken on right in our studio and on our plaza. Catch up on all the record breaking moments below.
Here are the records that were attempted this week on TODAY:
- The world record for most clap pull-ups in one minute.
- The world's largest street dance
- Michael Mena attempts the highest pogo stick flip
- Team Turbo Dunk attempts to set record for most dunks by a team in under a minute.
- TODAY anchors water baloon toss their way into history