Your guests will be head-over-heels for this creepy centerpiece. It's a great way to present a meat and cheese platter for any Halloween party.
- 1 plastic skull
- Six 3-ounce packages sliced prosciutto
- Three 8-ounce packages sliced Havarti cheese
- Salami, pepperoni and mortadella
- Pickled okra
- Marinated olives
- Pickled green beans
- Assorted crackers and crostini
1. Place the plastic skull in the middle of a large round platter.
2. Form Havarti cheese slices around the base of the skull to make a "collar."
3. Lay the prosciutto down to cover the entire skull. Fill remaining space on the platter with the rest of charcuterie and crackers.
4. Serve immediately with crackers ... if you dare!