Kick your fries up a notch for game day. Middle Eastern za'atar spice adds an extra level of uniqueness and surprise.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons za'atar spice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 32-ounce package frozen french fries
- 5 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Fresno chile, very thinly sliced
1. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, za'atar and thyme together. Set aside.
2. In a second small bowl, together the crushed red pepper flakes, cayenne and salt. Set aside.
3. Bake the fries according to package instructions. Immediately toss the fries with the cilantro, Fresno chili and spice mix. Serve with the za'atar mayonnaise on the side for dipping.